Is proactive really the truth?

You can just buy 2.5% Benzoyl peroxide,cetaphil cleanser, cetaphil moisturizer from any store. It's basically the same as Proactive but way cheaper.

When you wake up...
-Wash your face with cleanser, dry face, apply moisturizer

Before going to bed...
-Wash your face with cleanser, wait 10 minutes for your face to dry, apply benzoyl peroxide.

You can also try vitamin b5 pills by Soloray, it cleared my acne in 1 week.

helllll nahhhhh that *@#$ ain't the truth... you think folks like puff daddy or alicia keys really use that stuff when they got money to pay for the bestdermatologists in the world? STRAIGHT SCHWIGGIDY!!!

Proactive is the truth. I use it and it keeps my skin oh so baby soft
happy.gif

It's not as good as the commercial proclaims. Then to add insult to injury, someone gave it to me as a Xmas gift about three years ago
smh.gif
mad.gif

isnt accutane that stuff that has N's committing suicide? Proactive works but i feel its based on skin type. I wouldnt recommend it for someone with superdigiorno face. if you have lighter acne itll probably work better. like someone said i only use the facewash too cause the other stuff dries out your face andis time consuming. my face is still clear though. the only thing is that if you miss one day of washing youll regress quickly. and if you can buy single kitsat a time id suggest that too cause when you get that subscription it seems like they send kits way too fast and then you have 10 random boxes of proactivejust sitting around.

yo i found the ill combo.

instead of the first step of proactive, the one that washes ur face, use clean and clear, the purple bottle with 10% benzoyle peroxide (same active ingrediantas in proactive except proactive is 2.5%) Then, skip step 2 (the one with the green/blue clear #%*%) and apply step 3 only as needed or it will dry your face,so if you have no acne, don't apply step 3. just wash ur face twice a day with the clean and clear.

aaand if your face is dry it won't heal! if your face start to dry out. just use the proactive step 1 instead of clean and clear for a few days since itsless potent and will help ur face get better (not as dry). This is what i found works great for me and i have no acne anymore. also, i use electric razr causethe other kind irritate my skin.

--I've never had the need to use Proactiv so I dont have an exact opinion...
--But I've seen Proactiv at the malls for as long as I can remember (here in San Diego) so they gotta be doin somethin right.

Back
Top Bottom