Is Randy Moss with JB still?

this may be a dumb question but is Randy Moss still with JB... because i noticed the last couple games he has been wearing huraache 2k4 cleates

No i dont' think moss is with JB anymore. He was back in with the Vikings but is with nike now i believe...correct me if im wrong.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
he was in some nikes today, so i guess no more JB for Moss
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

NO! Patriots are going undefeated! 3 more games to go.......and yea looks like Randy isn't with JB

He is a shoe free agent.

He has worn the Super Bad most of the year.

Also worn AJ VI and some Reebok cleats

moss' needs to play more indoor games so he can bust out the p.e. 6's again! i think that was the only reason he rocked them, because he was playing inthe dome.

n853080293_1627738_3560.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

moss' needs to play more indoor games so he can bust out the p.e. 6's again! i think that was the only reason he rocked them, because he was playing in the dome.

n853080293_1627738_3560.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
i wouldn't mind if those dropped

i hope that the patriots lose when they play the colts in the playoffs/ i just can't stand Tom Brady so very cocky!! by the way Im a 49ers fan

Mossified 4 life...

Moss is a beast, best WR in the game right now...

Only 4 more TD's in the season, and Rice's record for most TD's in a season is over...

Ive never really been a moss fan,

Im a TO guy. My Cowboys are beasting.

TO's 6s are nicer than Moss' too

Maybe since he has clean up his play and attitude he can get back on the team. He is best receieve in the game went he plays his game.

Originally Posted by TerrenceD

Maybe since he has clean up his play and attitude he can get back on the team. He is best receieve in the game went he plays his game.
as stated, he has been off of JB since last season. he is a shoe free agent, as of now.

^ nice avy, seasoned vet.

Yes, Moss has worn the Huarache 2K4 cleats the past 2 or 3 games.

NO cheating, running the table, and my man Moss is going to get his 23 TD's this season for the record...

Him and Brady are unstoppable...

I'll be laughing if the Patriots go undefeated then LOOSE the Superbowl. But if the loose the 15th game of the year to the DOLPHINS that would be SWEEEEET!

Back
Top Bottom