Is Randy Moss with JB still?

The Pats won't lose or LOOSE in the Super Bowl, they will go UNDFT...

Best P.E. Though:
j361.jpg

never wear them,

You make it sound like Randy was doing Coke, Heroine, or something. My man smoked a little herb....so what? I hate the Pat's, but like Randy. Woulddefinitely like to see him on JB again.

Btw, the Cowboys will get their revenge in the Superbowl. GO COWBOYS!!!

Originally Posted by samchris

never wear them,

You make it sound like Randy was doing Coke, Heroine, or something. My man smoked a little herb....so what?
they are all equally illegal.

what's your point?

Originally Posted by osubass1

never wear them,

You make it sound like Randy was doing Coke, Heroine, or something. My man smoked a little herb....so what?

what's your point?

I should have known I would get some backlash for my comment....Anyway, my personal opinion is that if you are an ADULT (do not mess with thestuff if you are underage) and use (Randy's drug of choice) responsibily then I don't think it is a big deal. Also, when compared to the other drugsmentioned, (Randy's drug of choice) is no where near as harmful. One other thing to note, (Randy's drug of choice) is not illegal everywhere and isoften prescribed by doctors.

Originally Posted by SOUNDWAVE23

I'll be laughing if the Patriots go undefeated then LOOSE the Superbowl. But if the loose the 15th game of the year to the DOLPHINS that would be SWEEEEET!

thats exactly whats gonna happen! they will get to the super bowl then the greatest player of all time (Brett Favre) will knock em down

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

moss' needs to play more indoor games so he can bust out the p.e. 6's again! i think that was the only reason he rocked them, because he was playing in the dome.

n853080293_1627738_3560.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
i wouldn't mind if those dropped

those look nice

Originally Posted by osubass1

never wear them,

what's your point?

I should have known I would get some backlash for my comment....Anyway, my personal opinion is that if you are an ADULT (do not mess with the stuff if you are underage) and use (Randy's drug of choice) responsibily then I don't think it is a big deal. Also, when compared to the other drugs mentioned, (Randy's drug of choice) is no where near as harmful. One other thing to note, (Randy's drug of choice) is not illegal everywhere and is often prescribed by doctors.
you don't have to think it's a big deal, and you clearly don't, but it doesn't change the fact that it is against the law. regardlessof the fact that it's prescribed by dotors.
we're not talking about the harmful nature of all of the drugs in question, we're talking leaglity.

i don't know where you live, but where i live (US), it's illegal.
genital mutilation isn't illegal everywhere either, but that doesn't make it any less illegal in the US.

Moss is nice and Brady is the best QB in the game right now they're going to win the super bowl. It would be so funny if NE loses week 16 to the dolphins
roll.gif
....I wish Moss would bring out more pe's like XIII pe's or XIIthat would be
pimp.gif

osubass1 wrote:

osubass1 wrote:
samchris wrote:
never wear them,

what's your point?

I should have known I would get some backlash for my comment....Anyway, my personal opinion is that if you are an ADULT (do not mess with the stuff if you are underage) and use (Randy's drug of choice) responsibily then I don't think it is a big deal. Also, when compared to the other drugs mentioned, (Randy's drug of choice) is no where near as harmful. One other thing to note, (Randy's drug of choice) is not illegal everywhere and is often prescribed by doctors.

you don't have to think it's a big deal, and you clearly don't, but it doesn't change the fact that it is against the law. regardless of the fact that it's prescribed by dotors.
we're not talking about the harmful nature of all of the drugs in question, we're talking leaglity.

i don't know where you live, but where i live (US), it's illegal.
genital mutilation isn't illegal everywhere either, but that doesn't make it any less illegal in the US.

SAMCRIS.

DRUGS ARE BAD MMMKAY......

no matter what drug it is, it is illegal. well of course there are some sort of circumstances where it may be legal.
thinking of it as an herb you must be a child and have not developed the mentality of a grown man yet. later on you will tell yourself.... "i was foolishas a child". i did...
back to randy moss, he is cleaning up his act tho. the man wants a ring more than anything. he'll play for free for the pats....

Yea i remember the Mossifides. Stick turfs but thats bout it i think. look kinda funny when u rocked em wit street clothes. but they look sick when u tape urankles for games.

First of all, who are you calling an herb and a child??? I am a grown adult in my 30's. Did I ever state in any of my above commentsthat I use drugs??? Learn to read and comprehend what you read before you decide to comment next time. While we are on the topic of reading comprehension, youmight want to learn to spell too. It is SAMCHRIS not SAMCRIS!!!

Furthermore, I do not need you to remind me of what is or is not illegal. Trust, I do know the laws of the land. Just because something islaw does not mean I have to agree with it, it just means I obey it or face the consequences. I mean jaywalking (no pun intended) is illegal, but you don'tsee people getting all bent out of shape when people break that law now do you?

As an adult, I see things for what they are. I am not about to go into detail about my beliefs, but I will reiterate the point that I wastrying to make earlier which is there are far worse things in the world than herb. Also as an adult, I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinionand is free to disagree with the opinions of other. But, as mature adult I believe that if you are going to disagree you should do so without resorting to namecalling. It appears to me that you lack maturity in this department.

So do you want to tell me again who hasn't "developed the mentality of a grown man"? Let me answer that question for you…The answer is YOU!!! Now grow up and respect your elders from now on.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

i hope that the patriots lose when they play the colts in the playoffs/ i just can't stand Tom Brady so very cocky!! by the way Im a 49ers fan

eek.gif
Co-sign on exactly what you said
laugh.gif
... But yea those p.e. 6's are
pimp.gif

samchris wrote:
First of all, who are you calling an herb and a child??? I am a grown adult in my 30's. Did I ever state in any of my above comments that I use drugs??? Learn to read and comprehend what you read before you decide to comment next time. While we are on the topic of reading comprehension, you might want to learn to spell too. It is SAMCHRIS not SAMCRIS!!!

Furthermore, I do not need you to remind me of what is or is not illegal. Trust, I do know the laws of the land. Just because something is law does not mean I have to agree with it, it just means I obey it or face the consequences. I mean jaywalking (no pun intended) is illegal, but you don't see people getting all bent out of shape when people break that law now do you?

As an adult, I see things for what they are. I am not about to go into detail about my beliefs, but I will reiterate the point that I was trying to make earlier which is there are far worse things in the world than herb. Also as an adult, I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and is free to disagree with the opinions of other. But, as mature adult I believe that if you are going to disagree you should do so without resorting to name calling. It appears to me that you lack maturity in this department.

So do you want to tell me again who hasn't "developed the mentality of a grown man"? Let me answer that question for you… The answer is YOU!!! Now grow up and respect your elders from now on.

wow! i am not going to retaliate....
my apologies bro. didnt mean to slur. i took your comment the wrong way then. cool? you, as a 30+ year old, i empathize your statement. i apologize SAMCHRIS ina mature matter. back to topic in hand......

I HAVENT BEEN FOLOWING THE PATS THAT MUCH BUT WHAT WAS THAT BIG CONTROVERSY WITH THEM CHEATING WITH THE JETS?

Originally Posted by never wear them

samchris wrote:
First of all, who are you calling an herb and a child??? I am a grown adult in my 30's. Did I ever state in any of my above comments that I use drugs??? Learn to read and comprehend what you read before you decide to comment next time. While we are on the topic of reading comprehension, you might want to learn to spell too. It is SAMCHRIS not SAMCRIS!!!

Furthermore, I do not need you to remind me of what is or is not illegal. Trust, I do know the laws of the land. Just because something is law does not mean I have to agree with it, it just means I obey it or face the consequences. I mean jaywalking (no pun intended) is illegal, but you don't see people getting all bent out of shape when people break that law now do you?

As an adult, I see things for what they are. I am not about to go into detail about my beliefs, but I will reiterate the point that I was trying to make earlier which is there are far worse things in the world than herb. Also as an adult, I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and is free to disagree with the opinions of other. But, as mature adult I believe that if you are going to disagree you should do so without resorting to name calling. It appears to me that you lack maturity in this department.

So do you want to tell me again who hasn't "developed the mentality of a grown man"? Let me answer that question for you… The answer is YOU!!! Now grow up and respect your elders from now on.
wow! i am not going to retaliate....
my apologies bro. didnt mean to slur. i took your comment the wrong way then. cool? you, as a 30+ year old, i empathize your statement. i apologize SAMCHRIS in a mature matter. back to topic in hand......

I HAVENT BEEN FOLOWING THE PATS THAT MUCH BUT WHAT WAS THAT BIG CONTROVERSY WITH THEM CHEATING WITH THE JETS?

SONNED

sonned? No... Nice try to start some conflict tho.
I clearly stated that i acknowledged his statement. C'mon now...

he should be, he's the pinnacle of greatness outside of Tom Brady in the L'.

New Millenium New England Pats, most dominant stretch ever!!!!!!!!!!

WE.

WILL.

NOT.

LOSE.

Belichick = GOAT coach
Brady = GOAT qb
Moss = GOAT wr
Maroney = ehh, he's nice....lol

black 5's my 1st jays back in 1st grade/ cant none o yall tell me nothin/ dopest shoe ever introduced to us, bout 2 get in2 sumthin/ 70's OG '05green suede adidas bean halfshells/ GOAT nike, tie; lions Franchise and Air Ones, mids must die/ and the top jay be black wrapped w/ cement stripes.

Back
Top Bottom