IS Series or Mustang GT

If your getting a American Muscle car it outta be a Camaro. Seeing that's not a option go with the Lex. Plus more reliable in the long run...F.O.R.D. Found On Road Dead

^
roll.gif

Really though?
That review pretty much says "This GT 5.0 is the best it wont beat the SS Camaro but it will mos def beat the 370z"
FF outta here with that crap.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

..F.O.R.D. Found On Road Dead
always thought my dad made this up hahaha. he never wanted to have my first car be a ford

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

^
roll.gif

Really though?
That review pretty much says "This GT 5.0 is the best it wont beat the SS Camaro but it will mos def beat the 370z"
FF outta here with that crap.
Where in the article did it say that?

NT hates American cars, I'd personally take the GT all day, though the IS is a very solid car

Apple & Oranges.. BUT.. there'd be something wrong with you if you choose the Mustang over the IS (granted, if the price is right). 

Originally Posted by proper english

Apple & Oranges.. BUT.. there'd be something wrong with you if you choose the Mustang over the IS (granted, if the price is right). 
I would say he's crazy to pick the IS over a 2011 Mustang

The 2011 Mustang is really really nice.

I would never get one bc everyone that has 1 is a douche.

Take the IS.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

If your getting a American Muscle car it outta be a Camaro. Seeing that's not a option go with the Lex. Plus more reliable in the long run...F.O.R.D. Found On Road Dead

2irx3me.jpg
pimp.gif

that blacked out 350 > the blacked out gt.

the 2011 GT is a beast but if u really plan on doing those black mods...

IS350. esp over the 2010 stang.

For the price, I'd go with the IS350, but then again I am a bit biased.
The IS is already loaded with features and still a V6 so it is cheaper on gas.
I am pretty sure you can find an 07 IS350 (w/ 40k-60k miles) for $22k-$25k.

I'm not familiar with Mustangs so I am not sure if you can get a 2010 GT for that price.

Get the mustang gt since the parts for modding are cheap for American.Not a big fan of mustangs but the 5.0 is goin to be sick. Chevy needs to step up there game and put the ls9 in the camaro lol

American>ALL. But in all seriousness, the IS is more of a girl car if you ask me, plus lack of power. Get the IS F if your considering an IS

hmmmmm my rule of thumb is I typically would rather buy a new cheaper car than buy a used anything especially a luxury whip.  At least you get a couple thousand miles or a few years of worry free driving

Like someone said though its apples and oranges, if you want some performance wrapped in a premium package you gotta get the IS.  If you want pure snap your neck back performance...F all else, the 2011 mustang 5.0 hands down(if that's an option).  The engine is already pushed to the max pretty much so you won't have to worry about droppin a lot of cash to squeeze more out of it, and potential appearance mods are numerous and cheap compared to the IS.

Back
Top Bottom