IS Series or Mustang GT

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Btw, an IS 350 is a maintenance bummer as well.

How so?

Foreign car, cost of importing parts is expensive. And yes i know Toyota owns Lexus and they are a very reliable cars, however, American cars will do its part in the long run.

For the most part, that is only true when modding the car. With general maintenance, it is quite expensive if you bring it to the dealers ($75-$100 oil changes) but that is what you get with a luxury vehicle. That actually isn't as bad as other luxury vehicles out there. Also, if you visit the ClubLexus Forum and you'll see that the IS has a pretty big aftermarket now, even Lexus is getting on the market with their F Sport accessories. The F Sport accessories/upgrades are expensive but you can find a cheaper alternative out there. 

If you're talking IS, get the IS350....IS250 is timid....2011 Mustang GT would be a great choice though.

lexus-isf1.jpg

IS-F.
pimp.gif

Honestly though, is there anything wrong with your current Accord Coupe? Considering the new 2011 Mustangs coming out later this year and the IS due for a complete makeover next year, possibly for the 2012 model, not exactly the best time to cop any of the choices you want. I would wait...   

Get the Mustang, i've gotta admit i'm a bit biased cause i own an 02 Mustang GT and i love the car. Can't beat the power and torque of a V8. If you do get the Mustang go with the 2011 GT like everyone suggested. 415 horsepower at the crank its rated for yet insideline.com dyno'd one and made 395 at the wheels. Considering the average horsepower loss from crank to the wheels is about 12-14% its really pushing about 430-440 at the the crank.

Back
Top Bottom