Is Snitching Whats Hot In Local News? News Anchor Snitching On Factory Workers

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Those guys deserve to be caught. The quality of their work actually matters.

Around here they snitch on minor city employees borrowing tools and equipment without permission. It's such a stupid small thing and a lot of them get fired for it. All I can do is
eyes.gif
at the tv when I see the reporter's smug face, thinking he's upholding justice as he talks down to someone who didn't do anything worth calling out like that
grin.gif
There's kind of a difference between borrowing tools and equipment without permission and operating machinery while under the influence. 
I bolded and underlined the part you glanced over.

Im pretty sure if you work at a place that builds military parts and has a military contract your gonna get piss tested. So how are they even blowing like that?

Idk, something wasn't right about this story. Why were these dudes dressed in normal clothing if they were on their work break?

WOW. This is crazy.

Seriously though, when you're criticising people so closely like that, you HAVE to be on point yourself.

It would be hilarious to see some dirt on this guy come out.
laugh.gif

Ol' sounding like the police with all them questions type dude. +#$# fox news. I understand what they're trying to do but the way they presented the information reeks with racism and negative sterotypes. Unprofessional overall..

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Those guys deserve to be caught. The quality of their work actually matters.

Around here they snitch on minor city employees borrowing tools and equipment without permission. It's such a stupid small thing and a lot of them get fired for it. All I can do is
eyes.gif
at the tv when I see the reporter's smug face, thinking he's upholding justice as he talks down to someone who didn't do anything worth calling out like that
grin.gif
There's kind of a difference between borrowing tools and equipment without permission and operating machinery while under the influence. 
I bolded and underlined the part you glanced over.
Oh, worry not. I didn't miss it. My response was to the second part. 

The way the reporter did the report pissed me off. His sarcasm made me wanna slap him. I agree that they shouldn't be drinking/smoking at work though, especially when building equipment for our troops.

trash reporting, but appreciated nonetheless. no reason to get destroyed while building things that kill people if they fail.

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
at dude lacing his own weed and rolling it up.

...we need to do better.

i dont watch Fox News....are ALL of their reports this over-the-top?

BUT they shouldnt be under the influence while dealing with heavy machinery

Dude said "you got two felonies, I know youre a pot head..." 
roll.gif

AEA18 wrote:

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I feel like I just watched a Chapelle Show skit.

That can't be real life lol
This 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I f_ h_, rock ice, and throw up gang signs 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I died rolling on that part!! Its some lyrics from a popular rap group here in Detroit

And that factory is directly around the corner from one of my cousins house smh lol...

Now like most of yall are saying, I do hate how the news reporter do his reporting without showing class and saying %++# that gonna get him hurt one day...
He has also busted Auto Workers like this before TWICE!!!

Auto Workers smoking/drinking vid:

Can somebody please enable those links... thanks

I am a factory worker..and a felon so this one kinda got me. Like stated before it wasnt the story it was how they were reporting it. they were waaaay over the top with it. My plant has random drug tests so it aint happening there, you would get told on in a second anyways. There doin wrong but thats not up to them its up to the plant to enforce there drug and alcohol policy. Honestly if I worked in Detroit I wouldnt take ANY chances with loseing my job..I think theres only like 50 there in the first place 
laugh.gif

lol calm down posters, not trolling im just saying these guys work probably 12 hour shifts and their company is flours hing WHY would you do that knowing the current state of the economy. This man had the nerve to zoom in on dudes rolling up like smh where do they do that at..

btw Mob Life by DBCO is the %+*$....Payroll stay spitting...

1. This is old news already been discussed on here

2. This is just a fox news affiliate nothing to do with the fox news cable news network

3. How the hell do you defend people drinking and smoking in broad daylight making military equipment for the military let alone flipping burgers. Like anton said in the other thread would you be cool w your dr blowin trees and drinkin henny

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

lol calm down posters, not trolling im just saying these guys work probably 12 hour shifts and their company is flours hing WHY would you do that knowing the current state of the economy. This man had the nerve to zoom in on dudes rolling up like smh where do they do that at..

lets be honest though, the only reason you're defending them is because you are black and so are they

they are getting drunk and high on the job (working with military equipment no less) 

Period.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

lets be honest though, the only reason you're defending them is because you are black and so are they

they are getting drunk and high on the job (working with military equipment no less) 

Period.

Exactly what I was thinking. If it were the other way around... the title would be "White People, y'all need to do better!"
grin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This thread title is all wrong. The word snitch is not only overused but misused frequently
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I came in here to say this before I even knew what the hell was going on.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Period.

Exactly what I was thinking. If it were the other way around... the title would be "White People, y'all need to do better!"
grin.gif
roll.gif

This is gonna make some people mad but it's the truth

Back
Top Bottom