is snoop dogg an a-list celebrity?

having a debate about this i say he is and has been for a long time 

what do you think?

keep kanye out of this and hova. 

I think so.  He put his years in.  Liked by almost every celebrity out there.  I see why not.

A,B,C and XXX list celeb

Hes transcended to a level beyond celebrity and will be a household name for years and years to come.

Recognized worldwide, been in movies, music, TV. Even my Grandma knows who Snoop Dogg is. Definitely an A list celebrity.

Yes. There was a time he (and some can still argue that he still is) was the most recognizable face of hip hop. His celebrity has transcended what he actually does musically or does period. He's just a name with a specific image (and somewhat of a gimmick) that is incredibly famous because of it.

You do one of those Jay Leno show a picture of a celeb to a person on the street thing and 9 times out of 10 ppl from the ages of 10-90 will be able to identify Snoop Doggy Dogg.

Last edited:
If you even question that, you're probably too young to even have that "argument".

In the future Please think before making useless thread.
as if your post serves a purpose 
OP is most likely a 90s baby. what a waste of a thread
mean.gif
this poster must not know to to read. waste of post

i stated i believe snoop is. i made this to prove a point to my friend... you clicked on it you wasted your life reading it by choice. carry on

All I know is...dude feel off after 94 and had one of the quickest declines ever in terms of lyrical skill, delivery and all of intangibles that makes up a good to great MC.

Celebrity...well Kim K is a celebrity.

OP is most likely a 90s baby. what a waste of a thread
mean.gif
As a 90s baby myself i hate this statement. I know about Snoop being born in the 90s is no excuse. Snoop is and forever will be a household name regardless of how many radio plays and tv appearances he makes today. This thread is kinda pointless though.

As a 90s baby myself i hate this statement. I know about Snoop being born in the 90s is no excuse. Snoop is and forever will be a household name regardless of how many radio plays and tv appearances he makes today. This thread ittkinda pointless though.
whats next is michael jordan a a list celeb well he doesnt play anymore... isnt hardly on tv... and outside of shoes purchase by a few ppl he really isnt seen in the limelight. i aint going after the op poster... but dude u def need a better set of friends lol

snoop isn't a-llst, hes an icon. at this point he is the hip hop ambassador to the world.

my homie says he is never on tv now and hardly on the radio other than the west side wednesdays, throwback thursdays, or flashback fridays. so he's not a-list

That's like saying DeNiro or Pacino wouldn't be A list cuz you rarely see them and they don't have any movies out currently. You don't even need to have done anything relevant in 10 years to still be considered an A list celebrity. You usually factor in how popular the person is now with the totality of their careers and there you have it.

Back
Top Bottom