Is Starbucks a Daily Thot Checkpoint?

Is Starbucks a Daily Thot Checkpoint?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
well I used to love spending $2 (plus like 2 free refills) for one measly star. 

I was working that reward system to a dime.
Isn't the new one 2 stars for every dollar you spend though? So that 2$ gets you 4 stars or am I wrong? :nerd:

I think its 1 star for every dollar..... and  its like 125 stars for a reward now

before I'd more or less be spending $2-3 a star, 12 stars for a reward

the new reward system is devaluing my purchases by nearly 66% it bugs me greatly

I think its 1 star for every dollar..... and  its like 125 stars for a reward now

before I'd more or less be spending $2-3 a star, 12 stars for a reward

the new reward system is devaluing my purchases by nearly 66% it bugs me greatly
i had to go back and read the email it was ******* with me :lol: it is 2 stars for every dollar so I guess that's not too bad...

i had to go back and read the email it was ******* with me
laugh.gif
it is 2 stars for every dollar so I guess that's not too bad...
damn is it??

ok I guess it isn't so bad, but still, its devaluing my purchases some and it bothers me 
laugh.gif

damn is it??

ok I guess it isn't so bad, but still, its devaluing my purchases some and it bothers me :lol:
For real and 125 for a reward is steep that's like 63$ for a reward....You get stars for everything in the store now though like mugs and stuff not sure if those counted before.

Starbzzz>....yea im still not sure how there new rewards program works like before after 10 stars i got a free drink now i have to wait to get how many? 

That's the thot refueling station. Bodywork at 24 hour fitness, paint job at Forever 21, tires at Nordstrom. Sometimes I'll head over to Jamba Juice, they usually have some older models with a lot of miles, but well maintained.
smokin.gif
 bruh.

New rewards system > old rewards system

I hated spending $8+ for one measly ******* star
well I used to love spending $2 (plus like 2 free refills) for one measly star. 

I was working that reward system to a dime.

Truth. This new system just encourages me to not visit as much, besides, the stock has hit a rough patch recently. Can't be losing money in the market and out of my pocket. :lol:

Coffee any type iced or hot is gross.

I've never had coffee before, and I've always wondered do people drink it because its good? Or because its the "thing" to drink?

I just started drinking Tea, though. That **** is amazing.

I've never had coffee before, and I've always wondered do people drink it because its good? Or because its the "thing" to drink?

I thought this way too, until my wife convinced me to try Starbucks about ten years ago. They truly do make superior coffee.
While I don't drink it every day, or week. Starbucks coffee is good and the right Starbucks is always LIT.

The Union Square Starbucks around 14th Street is always packed with interesting people. 
nthat.gif

There's better coffee elsewhere, but Starbucks convinence is unmatched, and to add to that, everyone goes there so you see all walks of life.

Coffee and smoking, same thing.

You start off trying it, then complain about how much you don't care for it, and within 3 months, you are doing it every day.

That's the thot refueling station. Bodywork at 24 hour fitness, paint job at Forever 21, tires at Nordstrom. Sometimes I'll head over to Jamba Juice, they usually have some older models with a lot of miles, but well maintained.

yo real talk, i logged in just to rep you :lol:

i just don't understand all the additives with sweeteners and syrup, the bitterness is the best things about coffee...tried black Turkish coffee few weeks ago, was very enjoyable

i just don't understand all the additives with sweeteners and syrup, the bitterness is the best things about coffee...tried black Turkish coffee few weeks ago, was very enjoyable
our tongue is stimulated to like sweets, what's not understandable about that?

Back
Top Bottom