Is That a GHOST? Original Jordan Military IV Custom Restoration!

This stuff is most likely your best bet
http://www.schulershoes.com/Meltoni...&cagpspn=pla&gclid=COHU4b-gv7ICFayPPAodMAwA5Q
But I have never used it. I actually have a can of it in my kit but have never used it. Let me know how it works!

thanks for the help man.
heres the only pic i have saved. ill take more later.
403246279.jpg

403246278.jpg

pics were taken before i cleaned the uppers, i think im gonna paint the white part of the midsole to look vintage by adding a little yellow

and i got my barge cement infinity the clear stuff off ebay from this seller i get all my shoe stuff from hes great ships super!!! fast his name is nordeshoe or somthing like that ill get you the exact name in a few it was 36bcks shipped the cheapest i could find it honestly ....... and i uploaded pics of before and after cleaning the sole to my album just dont know how to post pics in the thread

and lol seeing your og's reminded me of how nice the original shape of the jordan 4 looked .....jb always messing with a goodthing :smh:...if its not broke dont fix it!!!

nordshoe ....is the ebay sellers name great guy ships fast and best prices on other stuff aswell like lincoln ez cleaner

Thanks for the name. And I agree about the shape but the 2012s are at least a step in the right direction. It's better than 2006 pairs. Would you sell your pair of militaries? Just wondering

lot of hard work - great job

isn't it best to re-paint the midsole before you glue it in? or is that the way you did it?

lot of hard work - great job
isn't it best to re-paint the midsole before you glue it in? or is that the way you did it?
personally i paint the sole afterwards but iv got experience with a brush so for me its easier to paint afterwards but iv seen alot of people paint before and i dont recommend that because alot of glues actually contain acetone so if you add alot of glue and it oozes out and gets on the paint itll take it off and im not the type of person that likes to do the same work twice .......idk i guess it jst depends on whos doing it and there experience what will work best and easiest for ya ....but if you know you can lay down a nice edge and not get any on the upper id paint last

I didn't mean to start a restorations thread. More of an appreciation of OGs thread. haha

lol my bad op you jst had me all excited!!!! got carried away lol .......back on topic.......so when you busting them out???? post pics of them with good lighting or outdoors on feet i wanna see more of them! lol

Back
Top Bottom