Is the Bronx an ok place?

Man roll up North, cop some of the best beef patties in your life as a snack, then head out to Johnny's on city island to finish off.
Where to cop best beef patties in NYC?

@brendasdeadbaby

@aNYone

@HarlemToTheBronx

@DOPENESS

@Based Jesus
The Golden Crust right by the train station on Sutphin Blvd/Archer Ave in Jamaica, Queens.

I haven't had beef patties with cocoa bread from many places, though. Just make sure they got cocoa bread.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Word :pimp:

It has something to do with the batter. 

:lol: ...you can always tell someone who's a block dweller, "wing spot" wings are #1 on the trap cuisine menu. Y'all gallantly defend those *****.

Chinese spots only edge them out a lil

But them shake be lit, popcorn shrip lit, 3 piece lit. Them mini sweet potato pies are LIT.

But ultimately 4 piece chicken wings with pork fried rice and a home made ice is a good classic pa.

Not sure if serious. Golden Krust patty is trash. Go to a legitimate Jamaican bakery. Go to Jamaican Pride on Flatbush between Parkside and Clarkson.

Last edited:
Golden Krust is ok, an indepent spot might be better though. I remember the first time I came to the BX and my pops got us some patties from somewhere, I forget the name though. I was like yo, how in the hell is this better than most patties i've had in Jamaica? Still, Devon House and Tastees patties are tops though if you visit JA.

The Golden Crust right by the train station on Sutphin Blvd/Archer Ave in Jamaica, Queens.

I haven't had beef patties with cocoa bread from many places, though. Just make sure they got cocoa bread.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 ...that's like the Taco Bell of Jamaican food. Any cocoa bread is official though. The secret to beef patties is the sauce, and you won't find it at Golden Crust.

There's a real spot in the Coliseum off Jamaica Ave. They sell fake kicks right next door.
Not sure if serious. Golden Krust patty is trash. Go to a legitimate Jamaican bakery. Go to Jamaican Pride on Flatbush between Parkside and Clarkson.
laugh.gif
...I can tell you meant that from the heart.
Throw it in the coco bread with da pepperoni [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
This man knows.

Last edited:
You have no business in the hood if, you haven't held down a project roof top.

Rooftop > Park Bench > Stoop ... both of which you haven't been able to do without getting a summons since like 2003'ish.

Most cats chill by their V's, or the stairwell.

...truth be told you can't really hang in the jects like that unless you live there.

Last edited:
Tell ya what's a dump....even more than the BX...West Yonkers :x down by Getty square....that joint is grimey as hell :lol:

Low key cheese fries from the chicken spot are fire

I don't know what it is. Ish don't eem be real cheese, it be like cheese wiz or nacho cheese [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Kennedy by me used to have an "Italian Cheeseburger" on the menu. It's just a burger with fries in it. :rofl:

Is Harlem the soft part of NYC?
You can still catch the beats in the back blocks, possibly shot too. But for the most part Harlem isn't the Harlem you see in Paid In Full.

More like Drumline.

Last edited:
Kennedy Fried Chickens be dirty as hell but I've had some good meals from there won't even lie to you.

Based Jesus Based Jesus I used to live on East 21st right between Regent and Albermarle when I was real young. Still go there to chill with fam or by Rugby Rd with other family members.

Is Harlem the soft part of NYC?

You can still catch the beats in the back blocks, possibly shot too. But for the most part Harlem isn't the Harlem you see in Paid In Full.

More like Drumline.

View media item 2010631
Calling Harlem soft is straight disrespect. Yeah it's not what it was during the 90s/early 00s, but you can still get your shoulders clapped on the right block.

West yonkers & mount Vernon is da Bronx in da 90's.

No Lie that was the last time i've seen ****** in the staircase 10+ depps rolling dice, and i'm still in the X... Park had about 30+ people smoking/drinking that **** was retro forreal

I haven't had beef patties with cocoa bread from many places, though. Just make sure they got cocoa bread.:lol:

:rofl:  ...that's like the Taco Bell of Jamaican food. Any cocoa bread is official though. The secret to beef patties is the sauce, and you won't find it at Golden Crust.

There's a real spot in the Coliseum off Jamaica Ave. They sell fake kicks right next door.

:lol: ...I can tell you meant that from the heart.
Throw it in the coco bread with da pepperoni [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

This man knows.
When it comes to beef patties I clearly don't know wtf I'm talking about.:lol:

If we're talking Carribean food, this gotta be top 5 in the Bronx:

http://m.yelp.com/biz/flavas-international-grill-new-york

There's this Jamaican family owned spot on 145th and Amsterdam I stop by once in a blue

145th between Amsterdam and Broadway in Harlem. That's a real Jamaican spot too.
smokin.gif
This it?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/one-stop-patty-shop-new-york

There's this Jamaican family owned spot on 145th and Amsterdam I stop by once in a blue

145th between Amsterdam and Broadway in Harlem. That's a real Jamaican spot too. :smokin

This it?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/one-stop-patty-shop-new-york

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/best-new-york-jamaican-beef-patty-article-1.969243

http://www.yelp.com/biz/champion-bakery-bronx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom