Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

You can pretty much go to any high school in Dallas and see something like this. White guys included.
pimp.gif

the dougie is kooo, is it over now tho? not hearing it as much anymore

and cat daddy lulz....its ok...

i caught on the first couple of days but i cant go beast mode like brown or wall

the dougie is kooo, is it over now tho? not hearing it as much anymore

and cat daddy lulz....its ok...

i caught on the first couple of days but i cant go beast mode like brown or wall

I could never be the dancing type... going on youtube and studying? Practicing in the mirror? Wearing tight @## "look at me dance" clothes? All them dancing @## #@%%#@ smile too much too........ not my cup of Disaronno.. I'll stick to making "head nod music". Head nodding >> Dancing.
laugh.gif

I could never be the dancing type... going on youtube and studying? Practicing in the mirror? Wearing tight @## "look at me dance" clothes? All them dancing @## #@%%#@ smile too much too........ not my cup of Disaronno.. I'll stick to making "head nod music". Head nodding >> Dancing.
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:

You can pretty much go to any high school in Dallas and see something like this. White guys included.
pimp.gif

at first I was like......but the I wasn't even......can't even be mad. Let that boi cook
pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif

at first I was like......but the I wasn't even......can't even be mad. Let that boi cook
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

All these dances are mad gay. You lames are giving them
pimp.gif
for looking ******ed.
SMH 
indifferent.gif

YND.

Ya'll the ones makin' our race look like a bunch of +@!$*@ clowns 
indifferent.gif

You should be ashamed of this foolishness 

You CAN'T be serious..

There's no way you're serious..

Please tell me you aren't serious.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

All these dances are mad gay. You lames are giving them
pimp.gif
for looking ******ed.
SMH 
indifferent.gif

YND.

Ya'll the ones makin' our race look like a bunch of +@!$*@ clowns 
indifferent.gif

You should be ashamed of this foolishness 

You CAN'T be serious..

There's no way you're serious..

Please tell me you aren't serious.

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:
Ummm....Where da chicks @ ???? Not saying they gay, but it's a bit weird and awkward to be dancing like that around an audience of dudes. *Shrugs*

All these dances are pretty gay though. It's not even a judgment call or anything, it just is what it is. Most evolve in underground gay clubs and enter the mainstream after down low dudes start doing it elsewhere. It's not really breaking news that there's an abundance of closeted gays in hip hop, right?

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:
Ummm....Where da chicks @ ???? Not saying they gay, but it's a bit weird and awkward to be dancing like that around an audience of dudes. *Shrugs*

All these dances are pretty gay though. It's not even a judgment call or anything, it just is what it is. Most evolve in underground gay clubs and enter the mainstream after down low dudes start doing it elsewhere. It's not really breaking news that there's an abundance of closeted gays in hip hop, right?

Damn _'s gotta be gay cause they dancin and havin fun now? I guess if you do more than a head nod while gripping your pistol, youre gay
eyes.gif
grin.gif
.   Dont get me wrong, i cant dance for #$*@
embarassed.gif
, and rarely even attempt, but i'm not gonna hate on another dude just for doin a damn dance.  Let them _'s do them.

Damn _'s gotta be gay cause they dancin and havin fun now? I guess if you do more than a head nod while gripping your pistol, youre gay
eyes.gif
grin.gif
.   Dont get me wrong, i cant dance for #$*@
embarassed.gif
, and rarely even attempt, but i'm not gonna hate on another dude just for doin a damn dance.  Let them _'s do them.

Exactly. I don't even dance like that but I'm not going to hate on the next man who does.
If I had CB's dancing ability, you better believe I'd be dancing 24/7.
IDC how you chop it up, calling a man gay for dancing is very insecure and proves that you don't have that ability.
Dancing is an art. Bunch of tough guys.
laugh.gif

Exactly. I don't even dance like that but I'm not going to hate on the next man who does.
If I had CB's dancing ability, you better believe I'd be dancing 24/7.
IDC how you chop it up, calling a man gay for dancing is very insecure and proves that you don't have that ability.
Dancing is an art. Bunch of tough guys.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom