Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

All these dances are mad gay. You lames are giving them
pimp.gif
for looking ******ed.
SMH 
indifferent.gif

YND.

Ya'll the ones makin' our race look like a bunch of +@!$*@ clowns 
indifferent.gif

You should be ashamed of this foolishness 

You CAN'T be serious
There's no way you're serious
Please tell me you aren't serious.

Staxx you ain't get the memo? dude is a certified troll.

StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

All these dances are mad gay. You lames are giving them
pimp.gif
for looking ******ed.
SMH 
indifferent.gif

YND.

Ya'll the ones makin' our race look like a bunch of +@!$*@ clowns 
indifferent.gif

You should be ashamed of this foolishness 

You CAN'T be serious
There's no way you're serious
Please tell me you aren't serious.

Staxx you ain't get the memo? dude is a certified troll.

OP if you cant dougie its because you not from Texas......

Texas boys go in on that dougie!

D-town dougie>>>>>>>>>>>>Nationwide dougie

OP if you cant dougie its because you not from Texas......

Texas boys go in on that dougie!

D-town dougie>>>>>>>>>>>>Nationwide dougie

Well all those dances do evolve from vogueing (posing), which is at the least, very feminine. But I wouldn't say everybody who does it is gay. And yes, I am a head nod in place, maybe a 2 step posted on the wall kind of kat.

Well all those dances do evolve from vogueing (posing), which is at the least, very feminine. But I wouldn't say everybody who does it is gay. And yes, I am a head nod in place, maybe a 2 step posted on the wall kind of kat.

StaXX wrote:
Exactly. I don't even dance like that but I'm not going to hate on the next man who does.
If I had CB's dancing ability, you better believe I'd be dancing 24/7.
IDC how you chop it up, calling a man gay for dancing is very insecure and proves that you don't have that ability.
Dancing is an art. Bunch of tough guys.
laugh.gif

You got it bass-ackwards. if you danced 24/7, you'd have CB's ability. Now I'm not calling CB gay, but come on man. Somebody out there is gay. Is it really that hard to believe? I was too busy watching Uncut to watch dudes harlem shake and practice it. That's all I'm really saying. I do't dance because I came up being danced on, not with. And CB my age, I think. So it's not like he didn't come up in my era. What type of man sits and watches other men dance his whole life?
laugh.gif
If he ain't gay, then there's a 1000 little boys who are, who watch him and want to be just like him. Think about it. There's gotta be more gay men dancing than straight ones. It's a pretty feminine form of expression
grin.gif

StaXX wrote:
Exactly. I don't even dance like that but I'm not going to hate on the next man who does.
IDC how you chop it up, calling a man gay for dancing is very insecure and proves that you don't have that ability.
laugh.gif

You got it bass-ackwards. if you danced 24/7, you'd have CB's ability. Now I'm not calling CB gay, but come on man. Somebody out there is gay. Is it really that hard to believe? I was too busy watching Uncut to watch dudes harlem shake and practice it. That's all I'm really saying. I do't dance because I came up being danced on, not with. And CB my age, I think. So it's not like he didn't come up in my era. What type of man sits and watches other men dance his whole life?
laugh.gif
If he ain't gay, then there's a 1000 little boys who are, who watch him and want to be just like him. Think about it. There's gotta be more gay men dancing than straight ones. It's a pretty feminine form of expression
grin.gif

Some of y'all take this too serious. I knew soon as I seen the John Wall video posted on Youtube, that it would turn into a full blown racial war.

Some of y'all take this too serious. I knew soon as I seen the John Wall video posted on Youtube, that it would turn into a full blown racial war.

Originally Posted by Murda He

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yea....i'm sure them dancin _'s get more P than the dudes posted up on the wall.  Chicks watchin them _'s while yall posted up muggin em.  Now i understand gettin twerked on, but every song aint a "get-twerked" song.  Sometimes you gotta have fun instead of worryin bout lookin hard.

Plus, everything that's not "gangsta" or "hardcore" aint gay.  You know whats gay? Dudes watchin and hatin on what other dudes doin while them other dudes worryin about females.  Like I said, i dont dance, but like Staxx said, if i could i damn sure would. I wouldnt give a damn what another dude think long %@@ the females jockin.  If the birds love it, !#%% what another _ think
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yea....i'm sure them dancin _'s get more P than the dudes posted up on the wall.  Chicks watchin them _'s while yall posted up muggin em.  Now i understand gettin twerked on, but every song aint a "get-twerked" song.  Sometimes you gotta have fun instead of worryin bout lookin hard.

Plus, everything that's not "gangsta" or "hardcore" aint gay.  You know whats gay? Dudes watchin and hatin on what other dudes doin while them other dudes worryin about females.  Like I said, i dont dance, but like Staxx said, if i could i damn sure would. I wouldnt give a damn what another dude think long %@@ the females jockin.  If the birds love it, !#%% what another _ think
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

Damn _'s gotta be gay cause they dancin and havin fun now? I guess if you do more than a head nod while gripping your pistol, youre gay
eyes.gif
grin.gif
.   Dont get me wrong, i cant dance for #$*@
embarassed.gif
, and rarely even attempt, but i'm not gonna hate on another dude just for doin a damn dance.  Let them _'s do them.

Same boat with the can't really dance but I am going out to enjoying myself so I might as well do the dance and have fun. I was always the person to say " who does these dances" but guess it all eased up with age.   

Damn _'s gotta be gay cause they dancin and havin fun now? I guess if you do more than a head nod while gripping your pistol, youre gay
eyes.gif
grin.gif
.   Dont get me wrong, i cant dance for #$*@
embarassed.gif
, and rarely even attempt, but i'm not gonna hate on another dude just for doin a damn dance.  Let them _'s do them.

Same boat with the can't really dance but I am going out to enjoying myself so I might as well do the dance and have fun. I was always the person to say " who does these dances" but guess it all eased up with age.   

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Plus, everything aint gay.  You know whats gay? Dudes watchin and hatin on what other dudes doin while them other dudes worryin about females.  Like I said, i dont dance, but like Staxx said, if i could i damn sure would. I wouldnt give a damn what another dude think long %@@ the females jockin.  If the birds love it, !#%% what another _ think
laugh.gif

Maybe it's just my demographic, but us guys holding the wall up, having a drink, looking nonchalant and paid get ALL the women after they leave. The dudes sweating it out on the floor and buying drinks just keep them entertained while we're there
laugh.gif
. Women come to clubs to dance and drink. They leave to get drilled. They ain't always looking for the same guys for the same things. But do ya thang. Iain't knocking it... I'm just saying my "looking hard" is EXACTLY why I get chose. Women like strong, tough, masculine guys.. at least that's what I've come to believe. I'm not gonna try to pull women by fitting in with them. That's fairly weak. I'ma let them smile, and dance, and wear "look at me" clothes.. Meanwhile, I'll do exactly the opposite. And you know what they say about opposites.. So you gone head and fish with bait. I'ma use this lure. Dig? Dug.
pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Plus, everything aint gay.  You know whats gay? Dudes watchin and hatin on what other dudes doin while them other dudes worryin about females.  Like I said, i dont dance, but like Staxx said, if i could i damn sure would. I wouldnt give a damn what another dude think long %@@ the females jockin.  If the birds love it, !#%% what another _ think
laugh.gif

Maybe it's just my demographic, but us guys holding the wall up, having a drink, looking nonchalant and paid get ALL the women after they leave. The dudes sweating it out on the floor and buying drinks just keep them entertained while we're there
laugh.gif
. Women come to clubs to dance and drink. They leave to get drilled. They ain't always looking for the same guys for the same things. But do ya thang. Iain't knocking it... I'm just saying my "looking hard" is EXACTLY why I get chose. Women like strong, tough, masculine guys.. at least that's what I've come to believe. I'm not gonna try to pull women by fitting in with them. That's fairly weak. I'ma let them smile, and dance, and wear "look at me" clothes.. Meanwhile, I'll do exactly the opposite. And you know what they say about opposites.. So you gone head and fish with bait. I'ma use this lure. Dig? Dug.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom