Is the ford raptor worth the price ?

I kind of find this one a bargain.
n1tfls.jpg

2uf6esn.jpg

:x:x:x:x:x

filthy

First car I'd get if I got some money.

It'd be an improvement in my current mpg too :nerd:

I work at a Ford Dealership and I would LOVE to see you pay "close" to 50k for a Raptor.. We usually sale them atleast 5 over sticker. That said, with the gas prices the way they are... NO they are not worth it.

Im going to simply laugh at dudes saying DODGE > FORD. Y'all must be smoking. Ford trucks have no competition.

Challenger > Mustang though (looks only)

Last edited:
Love this truck. Already own one gas guzzler so it would be hard to buy another one...

Im not into off roading so I wouldn't buy one. But it is def a good looking truck!

BTW light trucks and SUV's are exempt from the gas guzzler tax.

And as far as the only pickup I would buy. That would be the Ram SRT 10. :D

the raptors are too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
lately i've been hearing about some frame issues. i guess when cats take them off-roading, the beds end up looking like this..

i'd still cop if i had the loot

I really like the Raptor, but I'd be quite pissed if I had to deal with that.

Trucks hold value ,alot better than cars :stoneface:

some dudes always be talking down if it aint a benz or a bmw.

Im all for the foreign luxury , But theme fully loaded diesels be going for some guap.

Im a Dodge/Chevy man my self ....

So id go with either or....

Get a super bee truck or some nice silverado .

I was just thinking to myself the other day, what makes trucks better than the other? I'm not too up on the truck game, but if someone would inlighten me, I'll rep.

Last edited:
the raptors are too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lately i've been hearing about some frame issues. i guess when cats take them off-roading, the beds end up looking like this..

i'd still cop if i had the loot
sick.gif

I was just thinking to myself the other day, what makes trucks better than the other? I'm not too up on the truck game, but if someone would inlighten me, I'll rep.
I also had this question.

Last edited:
50k?!?!?!?!? No Way

I think this is the nicest looking truck on the road but you have to be crazy paying that much. I hope your professionally off roading with this thing in some sort of Ford Raptor underground race league.

50k good lord i would have a used 3 series and 25k left for this

Different strokes. Some people just like big vehicles. I could understand why someone would want a big truck like that, you just feel boss driving around in one. Not to mention the different uses it has. I snowboard, a truck like that would be perfect for me.

Just like you would feel boss in a Benzo or Bimmer, same way a truck driver feels when hes in his truck.

not trying thread jack or anything.. but this is probably a good place to ask

if given a choice between a 2012 jeep grand cherokee or a 2012 toyota 4runner, which one would you choose?

if given a choice between a 2012 jeep grand cherokee or a 2012 toyota 4runner, which one would you choose?
4 runner if its not an overland.

will hold its value better

Grand Cherokee hands down. New ones are too clean. Interiors are amazing, looks wise it looks much better than the 4runner but that's subjective.

Raptors are all the rage in southern Alberta right now.

Not worth the money, IMO. You could probably just mod a short box F150 for alot less.

I really don't see the point in purchasing a Raptor if you're not hardcore into off roading.

That's like saying why buy a Lamborghini if you aren't into high speed races or Nike frees if you aren't a runner. "it ain't trickin if you got it"

Back
Top Bottom