Is the smell of raw marijuana bad for you? (Serious question)

I understand where you're coming from. But marijuana can be harmful because of THC. That's all I'm saying...
Agreed.. THC has properties that amplifies our psychotic tendencies, hence, why we sometimes get paranoid when we smoke, but it is often counter-balanced by CBD.Nowadays, there are more THC in our cannabis and less CBD to counter it, that it makes people susceptible to psychotic behaviours (especially if you don't exercise regularly, have lost touch of your mind, etc.)

Like almost every other smell after full immersion u dont eem notice it... my daughters 13 months and i jus blaze n the other room n blow it out the window... the smell lingers so i light candles n spray febreeze but no doubt she smells it from time to time... as long as the child is no where near the smoke/vapor ur fine.... my daughters litterally the healthiest smartest 13 month old I know... she says 16 words. Marijuana isnt harmful...

i hope you realize the chemicals in febreeze are extremely harmful

Nutmeg is a hallucinogen at high doses.

Don't forget caffeine...you wanna talk about an addictive psychoactive drug that can kill ya...

Wouldn't you say the same about alcohol and to some extent nicotine? Now which one of the three is most and least harmful? Add in prescription drugs while you're at it too.

You guys are missing the point. It's not about ME or an ADULT. It's about a 1 year old child...

I swear y'all NT smart aleks always have something to prove.

You guys are missing the point. It's not about ME or an ADULT. It's about a 1 year old child...

The point is, the active ingredients in the Cannabis Sativa plant are not harmful unless it's consumed usually by combustion. Isn't this common sense? Unless the grower is using some type of pesticide on the plant itself, how is a smell of a living plant harmful?

Here's a good book for some perspective

http://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

I would say your kid would be good around the smell. And if they are vaping, there really isn't any second hand smoke. Y'all don't have anything to worry about. :pimp:

I was just answering to your statement of THC being harmful, as other have already said is not and won't have any effect unless by use of combustion. In its growing state, its literally just a plant like any other.
But if you're uncomfortable about it with your 1 year old then don't do it. I'd be uncomfortable also.

Back
Top Bottom