is the wire a good show?

Breaking Bad > The Wire
roll.gif
laugh.gif

The Wire's writing is too slow paced. If you want masterful acting, beautiful cinemotgraphy, dialogue which not only advances the story but tells the rich backgrounds of each character then watch The Walking Dead. Hands down, this is the best show you'll ever watch in your lifetime. There's a reason it gets 300 million viewers each episode.

The Wire's writing is too slow paced. If you want masterful acting, beautiful cinemotgraphy, dialogue which not only advances the story but tells the rich backgrounds of each character then watch The Walking Dead. Hands down, this is the best show you'll ever watch in your lifetime. There's a reason it gets 300 million viewers each episode.

Please tell me your trolling

indifferent.gif

GOT > the walking dead. walking dead is lame

Last edited:
Game of Thrones > Most shows.

Still can't tell if dude was serious about The Walking Dead best ever comment :lol:

Seasons 2 & 4 are absolutely masterpieces of television IMO. Unfortunately, season 5 was the weakest but the final episode wraps up all the themes and storylines so beautifully. One of the two classic dramas of our time along with the Sopranos.

I'm gonna assume you're trolling, but in case your not, the walking dead is the most awful paced show mentioned in this thread. Not to mention the lackluster storyline.

Oh and stop acting like season 2 isn't good, it's just a different direction than what most people like who enjoy the other seasons. If you like the sopranos, you'll definitely enjoy season 2.

I've been saying I was going to start Game of Thrones for 2 years 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'll start during christmas break.....
Bruh, I just got done with it.

Decent but highly overrated.

It will not mount your expectations at all but it's a decent watch not a must watch.

Game of Thrones is seriously the best TV show in 10 years and you just have no taste if you disagree :tongue:

Last edited:
Season 2 of the Wire was my 2nd favorite behind the Hamsterdam season

Breaking Bad > The Wire

Wish I could give this a negative rep b

As far as the wire the season with all the kids and the school system is the best. Too dam real and close to home.
And :lol: at the walking dead. First 2 season are cool nothing spectacular and then it went downhill real quick. It's only picking up now in season dam 6 and towards the end of 5 :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom