Is there a list of all of the jordans, and team jordans?

Whats going on NT? I was just thinking back on how when I was younger I had this fresh pair of either team jordans or jumpman pro's im not sure. They were grey on top with a white bottom and they also came out with a black top with white bottom. Do any of you remember these shoes or is there a list somewhere on the web that I can find these shoes? I've searched here and didnt see this topic made so excuse me if this post has been already made.

Thanks

your attention to detail is stellar and im thinking only one pair of shoes in the history of shoes, not just jordans, has ever released in that colorway so im sure you can be helped.

indifferent.gif

anyways they remind me of the jordan rcvr but it was a basketball shoe. i believe they had a strap on them and you could completly remove the strap.

yesssssssssssssssss the jumpman pure!!!!!! thanks man i knew i cud get help lol i want these again man

No prob man , i was thinking the same thing the other day i had the white with the blue strip hella comfey i would love to have them again

Yeah, Jumpman Team Flows go hard, I used to have a few pairs of those    .........in Def Jam FFNY! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

your attention to detail is stellar and im thinking only one pair of shoes in the history of shoes, not just jordans, has ever released in that colorway so im sure you can be helped.

LMAO

I was working on a list with all of the main Air Jordans, but I've quickly gotten behind, and did not include the team Jordans. With so many releases, there is a need for one.

Back
Top Bottom