Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

Who ever said Bobby Brown was soft?

Drake aint no Bobby B. In any way. shape, fashion and/or form.

laugh.gif
at Keity Sweats...

I just think it's a running joke to say drake is soft. Remember those "Drake is the type" memes?

Unrelated....but I got a homie who used to be in the entertainment business. He used to work for Kenny Burns and was down in ATL a few years ago @ Compound when TI came home. Now...Kenny Burns and Diddy go WAY back...but at the time were beefing cause Kenny felt like Diddy snaked him over that white girl group Diddy had years ago. Burns is the brand ambassador for Grey Goose...and obviously Diddy is Ciroc. Burns...my homie and the rest of their team had a table RIGHT across from the stage where Diddy, TI and Jeezy were. Burns is ordering bottle after bottle of Grey Goose...while everyone else obviously was on their Ciroc ****.

Diddy felt disrespected and hopped on the mic and was airing out everybody at the table. He single out my homie...called him a "purple shirt wearing ******"..."**** ya'll lightskin ******"...he was goin off. Then he threw an ice cube at my dude. Now I don't know what the hell my homie was thinking....but he tried to rush the stage and luckily got stopped by the club security because Diddy was SURROUNDED by a gang of ****** and they would have mopped homie up. Burns goes up to the stage and tries to talk to Diddy but he ain't trying to hear it. Then TI got on the mic and actually kinda gave Diddy a stern talk...telling him to "let them ****** do what they wanna do...you got too much money for that". Diddy even looked at TI on some "don't talk to me like that" ****.

Here's where it gets weird. I don't know what the hell happened afterward...but this went down on a weekend...and homie came to back to DC a born-again christian. He left the music business...and started tweet Bible verses every 5 minutes.

I don't know what the hell went down...but Diddy made a ***** find God. That's not a ***** you wanna **** w/.

That ice cube changed yo boy's life. Sometimes that's all it takes.

I mean... Unlike Dirty, Ice Cube is a big guy... I could see why he changed his life after that.

I'm kinda on Drake's side with this. None of us know what really happened but Puffs track record is despicable. He's ****** A LOT of people over and with as much **** as he's seen (and lives he's sacrificed......) the ***** is not in the least bit humble.

Man kill that.

The whole music industry is dirty.

Either you play or get played.

IDC what nobody say, Diddy been had shooters, his money wayyy too long

Diddy, shooters, lol ain't no one rolling with Diddy like that. No one ain't taking a case for him either. Diddy don't get respect like that

Last edited:
Drake got off light if this is true. 15 years ago he was shooting up the club w J-Lo and Shyne

Shyne was diddys thug life side, any and all thug actions were thought of by Diddy and ran by Shyne

Back
Top Bottom