Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

I'm saying tho...
Keith Sweat was another one too. A lot of cats think that just because cats is out here singing, they won't put the iron to ya chest. Keith Sweat is a goon..Off topic, but wasn't there an NTer that ended up in Keity Sweats crib? He was messing with his daughter or something?

I remember that thread, haven't heard from the dude since though :lol:

Last edited:
Shyne was diddys thug life side, any and all thug actions were thought of by Diddy and ran by Shyne

To be honest, Shyne had the potential to be the next Biggie

I remember that thread, haven't heard from the dude since though :lol:

:lol: I remember reading somewhere that Keith Sweat use to push packs in Harlem. On a bicycle or something

I'm not sayin Shyne was ****, but come on...

That's like a star College Basketball Player vs. Kobe in his prime...

I'm not sayin Shyne was ****, but come on...

That's like a star College Basketball Player vs. Kobe in his prime...

Are you sure about this? Or are you just saying this because BIG is legendary status now?

I mean, you was barely around to hear either one.

Are you sure about this? Or are you just saying this because BIG is legendary status now?

I mean, you was barely around to hear either one.
Don't downplay my biggie knowledge because of my age b.
While I may be young, I know my 90s music, better then 50% of the people born in the 90s.
Biggue being a legend has nothing to do with my decision, if lil Jojo Meeks from down the block spit fire, I'd admit it.
Tupac is a legend, and I have exactly 5 songs by him on my phone

Biggie wasn't that incredible, fam. I mean son was definitely a great rapper, and that's facts. But he wasn't the messiah of rap

Biggie was definitely ahead of his time, and one of the firsts to do what he was doing, but I don't think he was on a EXTREMELY HIGH caliber. Shyne could definitely reach the caliber that BIG was on if he was in the game for a little longer. To be realistic, if BIG was still alive today, I don't think cats would be all over him like they are now. Don't get me wrong, BIG is one of the greats, but cats talk like he's the father of rap

Diddy, shooters, lol ain't no one rolling with Diddy one that. [size=Big]No one ain't taking a case for him either[/size]. Diddy don't get respect like that

shyne-jail-feat.gif

I think your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning.

Umm no, that's Superb.

Biggie wasn't that incredible, fam. I mean son was definitely a great rapper, and that's facts. But he wasn't the messiah of rap

Biggie was definitely ahead of his time, and one of the firsts to do what he was doing, but I don't think he was on a EXTREMELY HIGH caliber. Shyne could definitely reach the caliber that BIG was on if he was in the game for a little longer. To be realistic, if BIG was still alive today, I don't think cats would be all over him like they are now. Don't get me wrong, BIG is one of the greats, but cats talk like he's the father of rap

:stoneface:

Biggie isn't the messiah of rap, if Biggie was still alive, Kendrick, Cole, Ab-Soul, and other dudes would probably smoke him...

Doesn't change the fact that he was better than Shyne.

Biggie isn't the messiah of rap, if Biggie was still alive, Kendrick, Cole, Ab-Soul, and other dudes would probably smoke him...

Don't disrespect Biggie fam, are you out of your min? Biggie would have Kendrick and Ab Soul on their knees cleaning his draws with their mouths

Them ****** would be non existent if BIG was alive.

The only young cat that successfully went up to a legend was Canibus vs LL Cool J

I never said shyne was better than BIG, I said he could've been the NEXT Biggie

Last edited:

See...

..and then you go and say **** like this.. :smh:

Be 100 right now.

90s hip hop- now hip hop artists
Name 10 that stayed relevant through the change

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom