Is this the most evil woman on tv? the world?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

who is she? I thought this was gonna be about Nancy Grace

Teen mom from the MTV show 16 and pregnant and teen mom. i forgot the name.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

who is she? I thought this was gonna be about Nancy Grace

Teen mom from the MTV show 16 and pregnant and teen mom. i forgot the name.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

dont know who she is & dude is a punk in the 1st pic

Thats true

BUT ..

He's not gonna be stupid and knock her block off on National TV now ..
laugh.gif

That'll be super stupid ..

Originally Posted by NewZ05

dont know who she is & dude is a punk in the 1st pic

Thats true

BUT ..

He's not gonna be stupid and knock her block off on National TV now ..
laugh.gif

That'll be super stupid ..

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's annoying as hell but Gary is an +!! hole too so they deserve each other...its best they don't involve anyone else in their lives and just roll with each other til death do them part

i wish Gary would lose some damn weight tho...he's so !$$!*%# fat and fat men annoy the !#$$ out of me

her voice is annoying "Gaaaaaaary"
yeah i thought she was just a #%+%# but Gary be doing some dumb ++@ !$+* sometimes. show is comedy. the only one that isnt annoying is Maci. tho her new dude looks like he has downs syndrome
laugh.gif

i want to punch Farrah in the face.

btw, Ms Piggy's name is Amber. and she's actually not fat. just has a fat face.

she's annoying as hell but Gary is an +!! hole too so they deserve each other...its best they don't involve anyone else in their lives and just roll with each other til death do them part

i wish Gary would lose some damn weight tho...he's so !$$!*%# fat and fat men annoy the !#$$ out of me

yeah i thought she was just a #%+%# but Gary be doing some dumb ++@ !$+* sometimes. show is comedy. the only one that isnt annoying is Maci. tho her new dude looks like he has downs syndrome
laugh.gif

i want to punch Farrah in the face.

btw, Ms Piggy's name is Amber. and she's actually not fat. just has a fat face.

not trying to offend anyone, but how dumb do u gotta be to fail all sections of a GED test?

not trying to offend anyone, but how dumb do u gotta be to fail all sections of a GED test?

Teen Mom question: Anybody know how old that dude is that Maci (is that her name?) is dating in Nashville? He looks like he's 45 years old...I don't know if they said his age because I haven't seen some parts of this season yet.

Back on topic.....yes, this chick is pure evil. I can't believe that dude stays with her and wants to marry her. She went in saying how she was going to nail the GED test and failed every single part of it
laugh.gif
  She did lose a ton of weight though, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me.

Teen Mom question: Anybody know how old that dude is that Maci (is that her name?) is dating in Nashville? He looks like he's 45 years old...I don't know if they said his age because I haven't seen some parts of this season yet.

Back on topic.....yes, this chick is pure evil. I can't believe that dude stays with her and wants to marry her. She went in saying how she was going to nail the GED test and failed every single part of it
laugh.gif
  She did lose a ton of weight though, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me.

she's annoying as hell but Gary is an %*+ hole too so they deserve each other...its best they don't involve anyone else in their lives and just roll with each other til death do them part

i wish Gary would lose some damn weight tho...he's so %#+++#@ fat and fat men annoy the %$** out of me

laugh.gif
mad random..

she's annoying as hell but Gary is an %*+ hole too so they deserve each other...its best they don't involve anyone else in their lives and just roll with each other til death do them part

i wish Gary would lose some damn weight tho...he's so %#+++#@ fat and fat men annoy the %$** out of me

laugh.gif
mad random..

Maci's new guy is 22 and so damn ugly...Ryan is so damn cute and Bentley is one of the cutest kids i've ever seen...

there's a wierd pic of a tiger w/a pig face or something that reminds me of her new guy

Back
Top Bottom