Is this the most evil woman on tv? the world?

Maci's new guy is 22 and so damn ugly...Ryan is so damn cute and Bentley is one of the cutest kids i've ever seen...

there's a wierd pic of a tiger w/a pig face or something that reminds me of her new guy

laugh.gif
that last pic

That dude in the pics just looks like a "Gary." If you had to draw up all the things that you think a guy named Gary would look like, he would be spot on.

That dude in the pics just looks like a "Gary." If you had to draw up all the things that you think a guy named Gary would look like, he would be spot on.

I can't stand her, but the worst person on that show is hands down Maci's baby daddy(I think his name is ryan)..He is the most deadbeat dad i've seen on tv..I really wish he would just sign over his rights to her and never see their kid again..I wonder if these people realize that these kids will grow up one day and see exactly how little their parents cared about and for them?

I can't stand her, but the worst person on that show is hands down Maci's baby daddy(I think his name is ryan)..He is the most deadbeat dad i've seen on tv..I really wish he would just sign over his rights to her and never see their kid again..I wonder if these people realize that these kids will grow up one day and see exactly how little their parents cared about and for them?

Back
Top Bottom