Is this the real life?

No. This is just A real life. there is no the real life Your organic matter will live on in various forms as no matter can either be created nor destroyed. What always was will always be. Only your current consciousness will die, as evidenced by the fact that none of us remember our previous "lives" as rocks, star dust, or individual molecules.

No. This is just A real life. there is no the real life Your organic matter will live on in various forms as no matter can either be created nor destroyed. What always was will always be. Only your current consciousness will die, as evidenced by the fact that none of us remember our previous "lives" as rocks, star dust, or individual molecules.

Not a day goes by I don't ask myself this question. Haven't slept well in days, brain overloaded with information, collapsing reality.

Not a day goes by I don't ask myself this question. Haven't slept well in days, brain overloaded with information, collapsing reality.

Was scared to scroll down. Thought it was going to be a pic of some brazilian amazon ******.

Back
Top Bottom