Is this the video that made hpnotiq famous?

jumpman, you hit on right on the nose.

that track is serrrrrrrious.

and yeah, when i think of the origins of hypno, it started around the time of that video.

Good taste. But it doesnt get me pervin. Mixed with hen though is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

and yeah, when i think of the origins of hypno, it started around the time of that video.

Sweat I knew it, too bad Jay Z's gold bottles haven't hit off.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

yea its cuz they od'd on the price tag, idk y he thought people would be paying cristal prices for a new champange just cuz he said so...

laugh.gif
The kids on this board are gonna see what Fab flips and are gonna be like "What was that?!?", it was the first color screen SK, it wasnt alwaysin color, kiddies.

Damn, Fabo looks like a kid.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

laugh.gif
The kids on this board are gonna see what Fab flips and are gonna be like "What was that?!?", it was the first color screen SK, it wasnt always in color, kiddies.

Back then if you had a Sidekick 2 you were the @@*%

Originally Posted by That Ether

yea its cuz they od'd on the price tag, idk y he thought people would be paying cristal prices for a new champange just cuz he said so...

His influence isn't what it once was.

This was my*+%% back in high school. Haven't had some in a min. Incredible Hulks was my thing man. Now it just str8 Hen Rock on Ice for me

Originally Posted by 745i

laugh.gif
The kids on this board are gonna see what Fab flips and are gonna be like "What was that?!?", it was the first color screen SK, it wasnt always in color, kiddies.

�no, 2 wasnt out then, it came out right after FAB had it in the "BREATHE" video

Eh, maybe so, but his influence was never significant to the buyers of $500 champagne to begin with.
wink.gif

And it's $40 champagne marked up 1250%. That too.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 745i

laugh.gif

�no, 2 wasnt out then, it came out right after FAB had it in the "BREATHE" video

That dude was wrong then because the Sidekick 2 was the first with a color screen, I remember the 1st SK didn't have one....

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Eh, maybe so, but his influence was never significant to the buyers of $500 champagne to begin with.
wink.gif

And it's $40 champagne marked up 1250%. That too.

He's no 50 cent.

Back
Top Bottom