Is your baby momma/baby daddy in check?

I won't lie, mines be cordial. She don't be on that goonery anymore. We have our disputes here and there, but 90% of the time, I just do what I have to do for my offspring. 

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I won't lie, mines be cordial. She don't be on that goonery anymore. We have our disputes here and there, but 90% of the time, I just do what I have to do for my offspring. 
u sound like a good dude bruh, least she aint on that kelis tip
frown.gif

no baby mamas... but my girl was once one of them disrespectful types...

they always say once you get disrespected, there's no turning back...

i think i've proven that a fallacy... she might still have it in the back of her mind, but she dare would not do some of the things she used to do, especially in public...

learning how to check a woman is not something you can read in a book or get off the interwebz.

it takes experience, trial and error...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mine lives in a different state. She used to pick me up J's on base before she got a man. I dont need her in check, just a stand up woman.

Just do what I got to do for my son plus I have him all the time so I don't need to talk to her. If I seen her walking i'd drive right past her, never disliked a person so much in my life. Trying to get sole custody currently since she's virtually useless.

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Mine doesnt try me anymore. I have custody so i have the power.
This is what I need !!!

2 years and running and the women think we still together
tired.gif

Baby momma??? Not around here, but the mother of my kids is on point. We're together btw.

"My dad left me and I promise never repeat him, never repeat him, never repeat him"

Me and my ex-wife/baby mama are cordial for the most part. I have custody of our son, and he lives with me, so I have no problem seeing him whenever I want. Even though I hardly do it, I can hit it whenever I want, and don't have to worry about feelings getting involved. All I gotta do it call her over and she comes through within the hour. Sucks for her boyfriend....but whatever.

She always dates these "wanna be tough guys" who swear they are the "MAN", yet I can smash "their" chick whenever I want. I just
smile.gif
at them and hope they like how I taste..  

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Me and my ex-wife/baby mama are cordial for the most part. I have custody of our son, and he lives with me, so I have no problem seeing him whenever I want. Even though I hardly do it, I can hit it whenever I want, and don't have to worry about feelings getting involved. All I gotta do it call her over and she comes through within the hour. Sucks for her boyfriend....but whatever.

She always dates these "wanna be tough guys" who swear they are the "MAN", yet I can smash "their" chick whenever I want. I just
smile.gif
you must like how they taste as well.

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

smile.gif
ti-laughing.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

smile.gif
ti-laughing.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

humble-brag backfire

smile.gif

miami dudes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

smile.gif
ti-laughing.gif

roll.gif
duke is NOT smart

Back
Top Bottom