Isn't she an NT member?

They watch that show with Skip and Shannon at work. I didn't even realize it was another network.

They literally have a show for everyone.

I don't watch ESPN unless I'm off and it's a radio show part timing as a tv show.

So maybe I'm out the loop.

But 3 hours of Lebatard (4 if you count the local hour)

3 hours of Bomani if he ever shows back up.

Even Russillo s drunk *** can get spin for me.

What are your guys watching/listening to?

And Stephen A. is the most entertaining voice in sports right now. ( I've often said that!)

I've been peeping his radio show too which gives him time to explain his First Take hot takes more in depth.

20170904_143005.jpg

20170904_143400.png

mrw-i-look-over-my-notes-after-a-test-50874.gif

I don't watch ESPN unless I'm off and it's a radio show part timing as a tv show.

But how do they treat their employees?

Personally, I can't watch ESPN anymore. They became an athlete gossip outlet. I usually just watch highlights of teams I like on YouTube now.

Wut? :lol:

Ok, what do you want from them, I can point you to a show for you.

Are you aware of the recent layoffs/terminations I at ESPN? Stories like this may not mean much to you, but they can mean a lot to people who work in the media industry. https://www.google.bs/amp/s/www.was...-layoffs-with-100-people-reportedly-affected/

I want sports highlights without social commentary. I know this has been largely relegated to Sports Center, but it seems kind of stupid to wait for SC to come on when I can open YouTube and watch whenever I want.

And Stephen A. is the most entertaining voice in sports right now. ( I've often said that!)

I've been peeping his radio show too which gives him time to explain his First Take hot takes more in depth.

I just don't care to sit down and watch people that I don't find entertaining talk about the same thing over and over. Like whole segments on tweets? Nah I'm good.

I used to like watching Lebatard when he was on Fuse because it came on at a good time now it's on way too early.

I'm cool with just listening on the radio, mostly Bomani when I catch it driving.

I want sports highlights without social commentary. I know this has been largely relegated to Sports Center, but it seems kind of stupid to wait for SC to come on when I can open YouTube and watch whenever I want.

Agree with this. Havent watched SC in years. They talk about the same thing all damn day. I remember when Brett Favre kept tryna decide if he was retiring or not for like the 27th time they were talking about him for weeks on end. Mans just wanna see the scores and highlights from the games i missed last night, i dont want hourly updates on what Brett Favre is doing.

Damn just thought about Bo...he's from Houston. Damn. That's why he's been out.

Are you aware of the recent layoffs/terminations I at ESPN? Stories like this may not mean much to you, but they can mean a lot to people who work in the media industry. https://www.google.bs/amp/s/www.was...-layoffs-with-100-people-reportedly-affected/

That doesn't mean they treat their employees bad.

That's just business

Agree with this. Havent watched SC in years. They talk about the same thing all damn day. I remember when Brett Favre kept tryna decide if he was retiring or not for like the 27th time they were talking about him for weeks on end. Mans just wanna see the scores and highlights from the games i missed last night, i dont want hourly updates on what Brett Favre is doing.

Maybe we see thing's differently.

I don't watcj SportsCenter because it's only highlights.

Besides The 6 and Coast to Coast the other SC's are just highlights.

NFL Matchup comes on Sunday mornings and all the do is break down X's and O's.

From what I understand Baseball tonight is the same.

I low key don't like Brett Favre anymore because of this. :lol:

That doesn't mean they treat their employees bad.

That's just business

Maybe we see thing's differently.

I don't watcj SportsCenter because it's only highlights.

Besides The 6 and Coast to Coast the other SC's are just highlights.

NFL Matchup comes on Sunday mornings and all the do is break down X's and O's.

From what I understand Baseball tonight is the same.

I feel you on that. Baseball tonight and nfl match up are cool to me, they are different. They sport specific and analyze each upcoming match up or breakdown the games that just finished. Thats cool, but when i wanna catch the highlights from last nights nba or mlb games i missed and they talk about tiger woods or brett favre nonstop for an hour or whatever thats annoying. I just end up going on youtube and watching them right away and go about my day

Didn't watch the video, and I'm definitely not a fan of Jemele Hill, but I'd get rid of Sage Steele before her

Sage Steele is definitely a moron.

However, this one co-signs anything and everything that Hand2hand posts. That's unhealthy, lol

Back
Top Bottom