Isn't she an NT member?

the personality of a rock, who is biased? she isn't funny, sorry, and she is no where near as knowledgeable as rachel, an actual sideline reporter; beadle doesn't add any value and her co host carry her on every show, EVERY SHOW

beadle was a sideline reporter too and worked for the nets. rachels is generic. Facts. Just watch her show. How you gonna complain about a host being funny then suggest nichols? Makes no sense. Most of the time she reads off a script or teleprompter and sounds like she's at a tv audtion with the tone of voice she uses.

ESPN ain't trying to die b "Republicans watch cable too"

she's luck they ain't do her like Curt shilling.

I don't expect much from the network higher ups. They made Bomani cover up his "Caucasians" logo shirt because white people complained and were offended.

beadle was a sideline reporter too and worked for the nets. rachels is generic. Facts. Just watch her show. How you gonna complain about a host being funny then suggest nichols? Makes no sense. Most of the time she reads off a script or teleprompter and sounds like she's at a tv audtion with the tone of voice she uses.
the way she d**k rides the spurs I didn't know that, but rachel isn't trying to be funny, she's just a host, beadle is failing at trying to be a funny host

Last edited:
I don't expect much from the network higher ups. They made Bomani cover up his "Caucasians" logo shirt because white people complained and were offended.
Bruh what about the fantasy draft they just had were it was a slave auction...I can't get down with them. Outside of Bo, Latard and live sports.

thank god i only watch ESPN @ midnight wit scott van pelt and avoid this nonsense...

sports only please, thanks.

Beadle is a SWS so she can and should get the boot.
Can you elaborate on the second part of this?
giphy.gif

Lmaooooooo, why do you guys think she is DC?
And as it has been said numerous times, she said nothing wrong in those tweets. Honesty and truth is hard to swallow sometimes.

She's too smart for this. They look for anything to attack and take the heat off them. They've been circling her and Mike for a while already. And them doing Spotscenter put a bigger target on her back.

I like jemele. And I like sc6. I dig that she knows sports. I always like when women rock with sports for more than just the dudes bodies and you can have real conversations with them.

plus i dont think DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ever reported me, so we're gucci. Let the homie cook.

She's too smart for this. They look for anything to attack and take the heat off them. They've been circling her and Mike for a while already. And them doing Spotscenter put a bigger target on her back.
What do you suggest?

Her just "play her part?"

Back
Top Bottom