Isn't she an NT member?

-Said BLM protest were Un-American

-Said minorities are the ones who really don't believe in diversity

-Said most of the racism she has faced in her life has been from black people.

-Constantly criticized Obama for wanting to give people health insurance.

-Is critical of Kaep and other dudes that kneel for the anthem, because they being disrespectful. Ignores the reason of their protest.

-Constantly talks down on black athletes for their off the field behavior. Yet let Chael Sonnen touch her hair on national TV. Sonnen, who is a PED user, racist, and Federal money launder.

Yep, people just want to hate her for no reason.

I can think for myself, and famb, I think your post was dumb.

Last edited:
You really think that is all Sage Steele has done?

sounds like you got her rap sheet, why don't you post it here.

-Said BLM protest were Un-American

-Said minorities are the ones who really don't believe in diversity (broad brushin sure, doesn't mean just from i heard here alone as far as self Segregation she isn't treading fertile ground)

-Said most of the racism she has faced in her life has been from black people.( i would see that as accurate seeing as how being labeled a black conservative would be tantamount to showing Dracula da cross)

-Constantly criticized Obama for wanting to give people health insurance. (Obamacare has historically been unpopular, she has a right to a opinion on it.)

-Isn't critical of Kaep and other dudes that kneel for the anthem because they being disrespectful. Ignores the reason of there protest.(other blacks from both sides of da political spectrum have been trepidatious about protesting da flag/national anthem for patriotic reasons)

-Constantly talks down on black athletes for their off the field behavior. Yet Chael Sonnen touch her hair on national TV. Sonnen, who is a PED user, racist, and Federal money launder. (what does one have to do with another? :lol: its hair..)

Yep, people just want to hate her for no reason.

I can think for myself. And famb, I think your post was dumb.

confirmation that da Whitlock comparison was overkill.

Last edited:
I don't post stuff I don't mean. Just because I don't agree with everyone doesn't make it dumb. I thought we were able to think for ourselves but maybe that's not allowed anymore and everyone has to agree.
I suggest you do more research on HOW she alienated herself from the black community before speaking.

You left out a lot of stuff man

I'm not a sage steele expert. I've only heard of her tweet about the protest.

I don't post stuff I don't mean. Just because I don't agree with everyone doesn't make it dumb. I thought we were able to think for ourselves but maybe that's not allowed anymore and everyone has to agree.

You free to speak for yourself and we're free to to let you know when you're leaving stuff out.

People are protesting being discriminated against, nobody cares about Sage ditzy self being upset about her flight. That's the point of protesting. To bring attention to a issue.

You were confident enough to make a sweeping judgment about why people (and the implication was clearly black people) don't like her. And you doubled down on it.

Maybe next time you wanna comment on why a member of the black community should be in good standing, you spend 5 minutes on Google first

Last edited:
You pull it off masterfully

that's where you wrong, Marco Rubio is no less Hispanic and isn't ostracized for being a republican no less than Adriano Espaillat is no less Hispanic for being a democrat (and first Dominican to serve in congress, shout outs to him)

so i ask you again, how can someone be alienated from a community they're inextricably apart of regardless of their politics? :emoji_thinking:

that's where you wrong, Marco Rubio is no less Hispanic and isn't ostracized for being a republican no less than Adriano Espaillat is no less Hispanic for being a democrat (and first Dominican to serve in congress, shout outs to him)

so i ask you again, how can someone be alienated from a community they're inextricably apart of regardless of their politics? :emoji_thinking:

You are shifting goal post to try to get back to politics.

And Rubio is Cuban, most Cubans are Republicans. His politics align with the majority of ethnic group. So does your second example the same is true.

I live in Nevada surrounded by Mexican immigrants. Best believe they look at Rubio as a Tio Tomas. The only reason our Republican Governor gets a lil pass best he is a true Centrist that doesn't indulge in the same garbage his party members do.

And it is back to politics again with you. I have explained to you a million times why black people vote Dem in the numbers they do. This is your petty issue.You are not fooling anyone. You can't get over it because you have this warped view of racism.

In 1960 the black vote was split 60-40. Right in the he rage the Latino "not a monolith" vote is split now. In 1964 the GOP ran a loon that was against the Civil Rights Act. The black vote went over 90% Dem and the GOP keep with the white identity politics and the black vote was lost forever. You should go look at Southern State parties. They are separated on racial lines. Go read up on the Southern Strategy. Not black people fault the GOP got drunk on the bigot vote and abandoned Civil Rights.

Stop wondering and start educating yourself please. And miss us with the lecture about what back people should do because "well Latinos"

Beyond simple politics because their are a ton of black people that don't vote that still look at Sage Steele as a Auntie Tomi. Being against civil rights policies, and being in favor of a system of white supremacy is what really gets black folk black listed by the members of the community that value justice. And that faction is the overwhelming majority of the community. Being a black Republican in 2017, given the parties action, rightfully makes people assume that you are against those things. It is a signal, a signal what was not that way in the past.

Last edited:
IMG_3245.jpg

I have never seen a person that knows so little about the black community and our history.

Yet is always compelled to spew nonsense about it, and lecture black folk on what they should be doing.

Always claims he doesn't care but every thread about Black folks he can be found posting some BS :smh: :lol:

Trump was disrespectful and racist as hell to Obama, especially on Twitter

He is in no position to talk. He best just shut his hypocritical *** up

']908117957062017024

']908161159953559552

']908048709761384449

at least feminists got her back :rolleyes

']907823447505555459

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom