issues in the white community...

Originally Posted by swendro88

We need to raise wash cloth awareness among the white community first and foremost.

laugh.gif

We also need a solid study of their eating habits

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Sellout

Why is it that almost any race can show pride in their ethnicity and they are culturally empowered, but when a "white" person show's pride in their race they are considered racist?
Cause usually when a white person shows pride in their race, on average it's more anti-everyone else. There's plenty of ways you show show pride in your race/culture without
putting down other races/cultures, which they tend to not do.

They tend to? Or do we just make that assumption. I'm not white Btw.....just something I always wondered.

To say that there are issues inside of a race is ignorant. It's society that has/creates issues not a specific race. 
...Although I do hate when non ghetto white kids try to act/dress ghetto 
laugh.gif

My physics teacher in High School always said that the only race is the human race, it's society we have to worry about. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Cause usually when a white person shows pride in their race, on average it's more anti-everyone else. There's plenty of ways you show show pride in your race/culture without
putting down other races/cultures, which they tend to not do.
They tend to? Or do we just make that assumption. I'm not white Btw.....just something I always wondered.
Oh yea, that's what I meant, tend to

Why is it that almost any race can show pride in their ethnicity and they are culturally empowered, but when a "white" person show's pride in their race they are considered racist?

Maybe because a lot of whites take it overboard.
Also,the European history you would take pride in, steps on a lot of other cultures.

We need to raise wash cloth awareness among the white community first and foremost.

This...
laugh.gif

and respecting your elders.  Kids be talking like Andrew Dice Clay to they Moms 
30t6p3b.gif

Oh and why do they value a pets life more than a human being?  

Originally Posted by MonStar1

This...
laugh.gif

and respecting your elders.  Kids be talking like Andrew Dice Clay to they Moms 
30t6p3b.gif

Oh and why do they value a pets life more than a human being?  

Because animals depend on you 100 percent
-they won't disrespect you

-they generally won't attack you

-they're usually cute.

This would be an ok thread if it was called "issues in YOUR community"

... but it's not. So F YO THREAD!

Famb
smile.gif

the constant urge to @$## with !+#! that doesn't need to be $#!$#% with.
leave wild animals alone in the wild where they belong.

As a white male in my early 20s, I have suffered many of the issues raised in this thread. Especially proper washcloth etiquette and kissing my dog in the mouth.

Please pray for me as I work through these issues.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

its like playing Life on Novice Mode AM I RIGHT FELLAS??

im a lightskinned latino so im playing on like...oh, Beginner, id say.

#tanboys

This guy Ricky made a thread because feelings were hurt in another thread because I don't tolerate hypocrisy

everybody has problems, whether your white, black, latino etc. the only people who don't have as much problems are the rich folks who don't struggle living paycheck to paycheck every week.

Back
Top Bottom