issues in the white community...

i be seeing a bunch of white guys (one friend of mine for example) talk crazy to their parents. my friend dan cursed at his mom on the daily and i was just in shock. cause i know if i did that id get the #%@! whooped outta me

i dont know how they can get away with it, but if youre any other race you would get that beating

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I guess he's had enough of the race threads.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

kissing their dogs in the mouth.

Yo, you know they lick their own balls right?

I'm told a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans mouth. 
Technically it's cleaner to kiss your dog than your lady. 

but I hear you man.

Peep Game wrote:

Originally Posted by Sellout

Why is it that almost any race can show pride in their ethnicity and they are culturally empowered, but when a "white" person show's pride in their race they are considered racist?
Cause usually when a white person shows pride in their race, on average it's more anti-everyone else. There's plenty of ways you show show pride in your race/culture without
putting down other races/cultures, which they tend to not do.

This is ridiculous and a low blow. 
My problem with NT talking about race but more specifically white people is that they group every white culture into one and post general stereotypes reflecting the same American life they live. Eventually, every single thread turns into people trying to reason with each other on which race is better and taking shots at each other 
eek.gif
 The only positive thing you can get from these threads is a chance to peer into how another race portrays your people. 

This thread promises..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would love to hear some First World white people problems, tho.

Originally Posted by TroyD

i be seeing a bunch of white guys (one friend of mine for example) talk crazy to their parents. my friend dan cursed at his mom on the daily and i was just in shock. cause i know if i did that id get the #%@! whooped outta me

i dont know how they can get away with it, but if youre any other race you would get that beating

This..Im pretty much white (chilean/iranian) and would get my %!+ beat if i swore at my mom
laugh.gif
i think its because the parents swear at the kids so its alright i guess

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

but I hear you man.

urban legend

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Peep Game wrote:

Originally Posted by Sellout

Why is it that almost any race can show pride in their ethnicity and they are culturally empowered, but when a "white" person show's pride in their race they are considered racist?
Cause usually when a white person shows pride in their race, on average it's more anti-everyone else. There's plenty of ways you can show pride in your race/culture without
putting down other races/cultures, which they tend to do.

This is ridiculous and a low blow. 
My problem with NT talking about race but more specifically white people is that they group every white culture into one and post general stereotypes reflecting the same American life they live. Eventually, every single thread turns into people trying to reason with each other on which race is better and taking shots at each other 
eek.gif
 The only positive thing you can get from these threads is a chance to peer into how another race portrays your people. 

How is it "ridiculous" and a "low blow"? That's...what actually happens.

but I hear you man.

Hilarious because I was going to include that in my reply because it's what people always say, and yea it's not true.

http://www.snopes.com/critters/wild/dogmouth.asp

- greed
- entitlement 

- overconsumption

- disrespect towards minorities (generalization towards minorities) 

- too much respect for pet animals (aka dogs) 
sick.gif

- materialism

- cultural ignorance

- short sighted world view

- unsustainable (ties in with overconsumption)

- think America is undoubtedly #1 place in the world, without having traveled outside of the borders 

These all can be applied to at least a few people I know outside of my race. Let me make myself clear- not all white people are like this 
laugh.gif
.  But this is 21 years of research gathered as a white male living in middle class USA.

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by TroyD

This..Im pretty much white (chilean/iranian) and would get my %!+ beat if i swore at my mom
laugh.gif
i think its because the parents swear at the kids so its alright i guess

But neither one of those things is remotely white lol....(are they?)

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

- greed
- entitlement 

- overconsumption

- disrespect towards minorities (generalization towards minorities) 

- too much respect for pet animals (aka dogs) 
sick.gif

- materialism

- cultural ignorance

- short sighted world view

- unsustainable (ties in with overconsumption)

- think America is undoubtedly #1 place in the world, without having traveled outside of the borders 

These all can be applied to at least a few people I know outside of my race. Let me make myself clear- not all white people are like this 
laugh.gif
.  But this is 21 years of research gathered as a white male living in middle class USA.

- Thinking the United States IS "America".

but I hear you man.

Hilarious because I was going to include that in my reply because it's what people always say, and yea it's not true.

http://www.snopes.com/critters/wild/dogmouth.asp

laugh.gif
 people always told me that it was true when I see their dogs licking their chops, but I always hit em with the...

eddieoscars3.gif

Originally Posted by Used2playKobeNowiPlayLebron

lets just enslave white people for a couple hundred years. see how they recover from it-----

would white people be selling their fellow less fortunate fellow white people into slavery like some africans did during the slave trade?

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

lets just enslave white people for a couple hundred years. see how they recover from it-----

would white people be selling their fellow less fortunate fellow white people into slavery like some africans did during the slave trade?
Hell yea...quicker than the Africans.

of course they would----you familiar with capitalism?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Hell yea...quicker than the Africans.
fair enough to me
laugh.gif

sick.gif

You should brush up on your history before you make absurd comments. 

Wait.. What? Africans only sold Africans to Europeans to navigate ships and the likes... Africans were not used for slave labor here in the Americas.

A different kind of people were used for that job.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

sick.gif

You should brush up on your history before you make absurd comments. 
which history? real history or that bull ##@$ christopher columbus nonsense they feed you in school?

Back
Top Bottom