issues in the white community...

Originally Posted by wcghost

Mayonnaise addiction.

And for those that hoop, you already know certain white guys have incredibly foul BO. I've smelled that same sour stench since elementary school.

roll.gif

Boy, (the new) NT really does not like white people huh? Maybe there should be a thread that lists all the "problems" (e.g. stereotypes) of black people, or maybe asians, or hispanics....let's see how long that lasts before being locked.
Also the irony of saying white people over generalize other races and cultures before droning up a washlist of white streotypes....I don't even....eeehhh nvm.
30t6p3b.gif

Life is what you make of it . Do work and you can achieve your goals regardless of skin color. POTUS is black; no excuses.

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Boy, (the new) NT really does not like white people huh? Maybe there should be a thread that lists all the "problems" (e.g. stereotypes) of black people, or maybe asians, or hispanics....let's see how long that lasts before being locked.
Also the irony of saying white people over generalize other races and cultures before droning up a washlist of white streotypes....I don't even....eeehhh nvm.
30t6p3b.gif

I mean also throwing it out there, there are plenty of other forums that have those threads. So Im not sure why Niketalk cant do what it wants.
But also, Im all for equal opportunity hate, its just you dont see those threads to often

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I guess he's had enough of the race threads.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 reminds me when yuku was quadruple posting and S!!!
dude had like 3 full pages straight of double posting. 

also this was posted on Fb... i simply responded whites have "white privilege"  i was ignored but o well....

224925_421516667871368_1617367633_n.jpg

But none of that stuff listed is acutally, "black only". White people just FEEL like that stuff is just for us.

Also, whites can get minority scholarships to HBCUs.

Seems like the real problem in the white community is the same problem plauging human kind, pure ignorance.

I ran out of Almond Flour yesterday. Not many Black people can sympathize with my issue.

White people with money are not equal to white people with no money, white people with no money are looked down upon like minorities forreal.

Originally Posted by Sellout

Why is it that almost any race can show pride in their ethnicity and they are culturally empowered, but when a "white" person show's pride in their race they are considered racist?

Because there is no such thing as a white race. "White People" came to the US meaning you have to research where your ancestors come from.

So find out if your English, German, etc and celebrate that.

Let's all step back a second and look at this for what it really is, the poor man hating on the rich man ...I'm not white or rich by the way either

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

White privlidge is a make believe term

I wish I could benifit from some of it if it really did exist. My life sucks

At the end of the day whether you know it or not YOU and others like you have the "complexion for the protection."  Whether you know it or not, or use it or not that's on you, but now you know.

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR ALIENS TO INVADE US SO THAT WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BOND TOGETHER AND FORGET ABOUT RACE ALL TOGETHER.

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Let's all step back a second and look at this for what it really is, the poor man hating on the rich man ...I'm not white or rich by the way either

Ding ding ding

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SO THAT WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BOND TOGETHER AND FORGET ABOUT RACE ALL TOGETHER.

Stop. It will never happen, the division amongst "blacks" and caucasians goes deep. 

As it is written. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR ALIENS TO INVADE US SO THAT WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BOND TOGETHER AND FORGET ABOUT RACE ALL TOGETHER.
....Nah i'd rather everyone stay racist and we skip the alien invasion.

Fair enough fam. Trust me I don't like the bs my black and Hispanic friends go thru at times. Its flawed stuff that needs to be fixed and it's some messed up white people in positions of power that needs to be fixed.

I feel it's more of a class issue then race issue as poor white people get crapped on by society as well but at the end of the day we all need to get along better. Seeing bs in the hood I used to live in breaks my heart still to this day. We can agree to disagree tho but at the end of the day i hope the racial tension dies down in the long run

This is what it is, people need to realize broke white people don't have power. Upper middle class and upper class white people have power (are the majority in power).
With that being said nothing in this country (or world) is the way it is because of circumstances. It's all been planned this way by the select few.

Now you might scream "Oh he's a conspiracy theorist" but if you think about it there is a good saying that has a lot of truth to it.

"Follow the money" 

Where people can profit off of your misery they will and if there isn't people of authority or majority willing to stop running around in circles and realize they're not trying to help you, then your screwed.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by TroyD

i be seeing a bunch of white guys (one friend of mine for example) talk crazy to their parents. my friend dan cursed at his mom on the daily and i was just in shock. cause i know if i did that id get the #%@! whooped outta me

i dont know how they can get away with it, but if youre any other race you would get that beating

This..Im pretty much white (chilean/iranian) and would get my %!+ beat if i swore at my mom
laugh.gif
i think its because the parents swear at the kids so its alright i guess

But neither one of those things is remotely white lol....(are they?)

Separately they arent, but when you combine them (like i am) i look 100% white
laugh.gif
. People usually
eek.gif
eek.gif
and dont believe me when i tell them what i am

I'm unemployed, was living in the streets and can't get a job because of priors. Where's my white privlidge card at to make my life better?

The term "white privlidge" is a joke and is only used by bitter losers who want to blame the white man for their self made struggles
I was gonna say I feel sorry for your situation but that second statement makes you sound silly, jaded and bitter yourself. Be happy you have the complexion for the protection. You did what you did to get those priors as opposed to being a black man with no priors that still gets pulled over or stopped and frisked for being black daily.

That's probably one of the biggest things about white privilege that white ppl can't even realize, you got something working for you and don't even recognize how it benefits you daily. Just cuz your life sucks due to choices you made does not mean white privilege does not exist. I don't understand how there can't be blame when these struggles aren't self made, as a race we've already been put at a disadvantageous position that has set us back decades that we are only catching up and making up for now. Acting like it doesn't and/or didn't exist will not be helping that struggle. You're looking at this at a very simplistic and personal perspective (and I can't blame you for that). I implore you to educate yourself on this topic once you get yourself in a better situation.

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

- greed
- entitlement 

- overconsumption

- disrespect towards minorities (generalization towards minorities) 

- too much respect for pet animals (aka dogs) 
sick.gif

- materialism

- cultural ignorance

- short sighted world view

- unsustainable (ties in with overconsumption)

- think America is undoubtedly #1 place in the world, without having traveled outside of the borders 

These all can be applied to at least a few people I know outside of my race. Let me make myself clear- not all white people are like this 
laugh.gif
.  But this is 21 years of research gathered as a white male living in middle class USA.

- Thinking the United States IS "America".
Yesterday I asked my Argentine friends, "who do you think is the best futbol player in America?" They responded, "Messi."  It took me a second to realize how I phrased the question.  But yea you are right 100%.  It's just the way I've been saying it over my lifetime.  Grade school in the USA teaches that there are 7 continents, while here in South America teaches 5- America, Africa, Eurasia, Australia, Antartica
HMMm , informative posts to someone like myself
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom