issues in the white community...

Originally Posted by Vendetta

*immigrates in 1920*
*blamed for American slavery*

reverse racism towards white people tends to get swept under the rug.

as a white man i'm offended by it and don't tolerate it.

i love blacks, whites, hispanics, asians and everyone inbetween but i have no problem checking people of other races when they try that reverse racism garbage and if they want to cry racism when i do so then so be it.

in my honest opinion all this blame racism on whites is the key to why white people are "on top". Black ppl with the idea that the white man is responsible for all the woes in the world have overestimated white people and actually give them more power.

The paradigm of racism is the idea that keeps the wheels moving.

Originally Posted by Wr

in my honest opinion all this blame racism on whites is the key to why white people are "on top". Black ppl with the idea that the white man is responsible for all the woes in the world have overestimated white people and actually give them more power.

I agree, if blacks looked at racism, as an advantage instead of playing the "look at my skin" card. See the source, and then work around the obstacles that be, if you have more to overcome, you'll be the better man for it-Logic is out of the question, this has to be the mentality . Class has a lot to do with it, but it's the people who ignore the obvious prejudice in the justice system (the most powerful part of the government) As well as other areas of life, that I can not respect as an opinion.

you do know its black dudes making threads about issues in the black community right?

why point the finger at the white community with this thread?
laugh.gif
dudes always lookin for something to blame

ignorance is bliss

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Wr

I agree, if blacks looked at as an advantage instead of playing the "look at my skin" card. See the source, and then work around the obstacles that be, so if you have more to overcome, you'll be the better man for it.
From my experience I've met stereotypical whites that are racist towards blacks that respect a black person that doesn't play this card. It's all about the content of your character and how you carry yourself. 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I guess he's had enough of the race threads.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 reminds me when yuku was quadruple posting and S!!!
dude had like 3 full pages straight of double posting. 

also this was posted on Fb... i simply responded whites have "white privilege"  i was ignored but o well....

224925_421516667871368_1617367633_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

What the %@%% is a parsnip?
it's like a white carrot.  i use to make clear stock when cooking.  they are disgusting to eat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I guess he's had enough of the race threads.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 reminds me when yuku was quadruple posting and S!!!
dude had like 3 full pages straight of double posting. 

also this was posted on Fb... i simply responded whites have "white privilege"  i was ignored but o well....

224925_421516667871368_1617367633_n.jpg

roll.gif
There's dating sites just for white ppl. Racist ones but they're still geared toward white ppl, the reason why there's a month for one race is because the rest of white history is just called (American) history, don't front like there isn't magazines, channels, and clothing geared to white ppl either. White ppl don't need scholarships geared toward them when for multiple generations universities have went out of their way to deny black applicants. That's how these things geared to black ppl started in the first place, whether it's a channel, mag, month, or clothing line they all excluded black ppl. They recognized that exclusion and then created foundations in mediums that we can embrace for ourselves since we were not being represented in the rest of the things you did not need to specifically have to say was geared toward your race. When you're the majority you don't need a WET.

This pic goes out of it's way to ignore actual history. Not talking to you jthagreat, just saying.
Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

*immigrates in 1920*

i love blacks, whites, hispanics, asians and everyone inbetween but i have no problem checking people of other races when they try that reverse racism garbage and if they want to cry racism when i do so then so be it.
How does that exclude you from white privilege though? It's not reverse racism if ppl can point out the obvious bias prejudice.

*Posts pics of their $2-300 dollar sneakers, how much Gucci/Ralph Lauren gear they own and how they've just copped the latest iPhone/Pad/MacBookPro...

*Moan about how hard their lives are, blame everything on slavery and how they are continuously being held back by the "man".

That's a decent enough generalization ...right?

White privlidge is a make believe term

I wish I could benifit from some of it if it really did exist. My life sucks

White privlidge is a make believe term

I wish I could benifit from some of it if it really did exist. My life sucks

Right, a make believe term for something that truly exist. If you and I apply for the same jobs, with the same educational background you have a higher chance of getting hired than I do because of your a part of the majority, which would be Caucasians. That's white privilege right there. (Really basic example because there are obviously other factors that go with this as well).
If anything is a make believe term it's reverse racism....considering racism is the act of being racist against a particular group of people. I don't know when racism was simply the act of being racist against black people, but I guess that's just me nitpicking.

I'm unemployed, was living in the streets and can't get a job because of priors. Where's my white privlidge card at to make my life better?

The term "white privlidge" is a joke and is only used by bitter losers who want to blame the white man for their self made struggles

I'm unemployed, was living in the streets and can't get a job because of priors. Where's my white privlidge card at to make my life better?

The term "white privlidge" is a joke and is only used by bitter losers who want to blame the white man for their self made struggles

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles dude. Honestly. Can't say I agree with your opinion with all the evidence that goes against it, but I do wish you the best. 

*immigrates in 1920*

It must be really hard to be a white male in America.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

grin.gif
ummm no
white people are on because theres more of you------

Fair enough fam. Trust me I don't like the bs my black and Hispanic friends go thru at times. Its flawed stuff that needs to be fixed and it's some messed up white people in positions of power that needs to be fixed.

I feel it's more of a class issue then race issue as poor white people get crapped on by society as well but at the end of the day we all need to get along better. Seeing bs in the hood I used to live in breaks my heart still to this day. We can agree to disagree tho but at the end of the day i hope the racial tension dies down in the long run

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Used2playKobeNowiPlayLebron

lets just enslave white people for a couple hundred years. see how they recover from it-----

would white people be selling their fellow less fortunate fellow white people into slavery like some africans did during the slave trade?
Wait.. What? Africans only sold Africans to Europeans to navigate ships and the likes... Africans were not used for slave labor here in the Americas.

A different kind of people were used for that job.
What exactly am I missing here?

Fair enough fam. Trust me I don't like the bs my black and Hispanic friends go thru at times. Its flawed stuff that needs to be fixed and it's some messed up white people in positions of power that needs to be fixed.

I feel it's more of a class issue then race issue as poor white people get crapped on by society as well but at the end of the day we all need to get along better. Seeing bs in the hood I used to live in breaks my heart still to this day. We can agree to disagree tho but at the end of the day i hope the racial tension dies down in the long run

Real talk. I can respect this line of thought, there's definitely truth to what you said. Who knows if we can ever truly bury that kind of BS and move onto bigger things but it's always something to hope for.

Originally Posted by Used2playKobeNowiPlayLebron

Originally Posted by Wr

grin.gif
ummm no
white people are on because theres more of you------

And I am what exactly???
Better wise up brother man. Really don't think you know who you are talking to and what about. 

I'm giving you a pass right now. 

Say how you really feel and don't be so open ended and Imma let you know whassup.

You really really must be new here...

Mayonnaise addiction.

And for those that hoop, you already know certain white guys have incredibly foul BO. I've smelled that same sour stench since elementary school.

Originally Posted by wcghost

Mayonnaise addiction.

And for those that hoop, you already know certain white guys have incredibly foul BO. I've smelled that same sour stench since elementary school.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom