It ain't all gravy in Istanbul, Turkey right now

Call me what you want but I like my "freedom".

You talk tough but I'm sure you'll be another brainwashed idiot if it happened here.

99%'s were causing too much trouble and look how fast media outlets were blacked out to purge the protestors.

This is the U.S.A, where big brother CORPORATIONS rule supreme.

Read this..

http://www.justiceonline.org/commentary/fbi-files-ows.html

The documents that we have been able to obtain show the FBI communicating with the New York Stock Exchange in August of 2011 about the upcoming Occupy demonstrations, about plans for the protests. It shows them meeting with or communicating with private businesses. And throughout the materials, there is repeated evidence of the FBI and Department of Homeland Security, American intelligence agencies really working as a private intelligence arm for corporations, for Wall Street, for the banks, for the very entities that people were rising up to protest against.

This is par for the course the way I see it. Been nothing but protests turned riots all across Europe and the Middle East for the past 3 years now.

I seen the footage of Turkey last night and it looked the same as what's going on in Greece and Syria and the other countries in turmoil I've seen on Vice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom