IT (The Clown) - Out September 8th

I only enjoyed Chapter 1 for nostalgic reasons. Best part was opening scene when Georgie gets killed other than that it was boring.

ewk190718cc_cv1v1_3267327238723.jpg

ewk190718cc_cv1v2_23789329329032.jpg

Finished reading the book in anticipation for Chapter 2. It was surprisingly not that entertaining. I kept having to stop and then go back to reading it again, felt more grueling then entertaining. I love both the original and Chapter 1 so I am still looking forward to watching Chapter 2 when it comes out.

Finished reading the book in anticipation for Chapter 2. It was surprisingly not that entertaining. I kept having to stop and then go back to reading it again, felt more grueling then entertaining. I love both the original and Chapter 1 so I am still looking forward to watching Chapter 2 when it comes out.

I’ve been reading the book for almost two years lmao. I got to probably the last 100 pages and it got really weird and I didn’t like where it was going so I never finished it.

Can't even show my wife that trailer
Huge stretch to get her to see Chapter 1 with me in theaters

Gonna be the biggest ask ever to get her back in

Whats dope is that my mother in law also saw it with us
and she's all in for Chapter 2

CAN't WAIT

Opening weekend is a must for me. Can't wait to see this one. Hopefully it's as good as the first if not better.

They should make an It 3 and not have to worry about the books or anything. Pennywise could be like the next Freddy Krueger for a new generation.

I’ve been reading the book for almost two years lmao. I got to probably the last 100 pages and it got really weird and I didn’t like where it was going so I never finished it.

Smart man..let's just say this was my first and last Stephen King book. I ain't with all that freaky stuff

To those who haven't read it.."freaky" is a tame word to describe it :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom