IT (The Clown) - Out September 8th

whats his origin?

It’s confusing to be honest and not really easy to explain...

He’s basically an evil entity from space who blasted down to Earth in the time of dinosaurs and what not. If I remember correctly it has to do with the ritual of chüd. There’s also a giant space turtle who’s “good” It gets really weird and I honestly don’t remember all the details. Really interested to see how they end up spinning it in the film

Going on Friday against my better judgment. Gotta get over my fears somehow. Seeing in the daytime though like a lil *****.

Going on Friday against my better judgment. Gotta get over my fears somehow. Seeing in the daytime though like a lil *****.

lol same here. I just got my ticket to go Friday afternoon as soon as I get off of work.

Really interested to see everyone’s opinions,

I read the book, so I think that definitely helped my
experience. It’s crazy how much they really missed from the book and it still being so long. Heard the original cut was 4 hours.

Reddit seems to be pretty mixed on the film.

I didn’t enjoy it at all

Chapter 1 was much better. This got a little too lord of the rings/Harry Potter esque for me

I didn’t enjoy it at all

Chapter 1 was much better. This got a little too lord of the rings/Harry Potter esque for me
I thought part 1 was type wack the action on this was definitely on a higher scale..nevertheless i still think overall the original it was better then this remake

lol at watching this. Im not trying to mess up my sleep for the next 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom