Its 12 now, I have to be at work at 4, go to sleep or no.

you should take a nap for a couple of hours, then around 3 o'clock wake up and just chill until you have to leave

yes, yesterday i got home at 5am and had to wake up at 7am and iwent to sleep... an hour is better than nothing.. i just drank a lot of coffee and slept 18hours when i got home

Sleep, i pulled an all nighter even though i had work the next day and i just fell asleep in my cubicle not a good thing to do when the supervisor is roamingaround...

I think dude went to sleep. He's not gonna hear his alarm. He's gonna wake around 9am and get fired.

Sleep for two hours. When you sleep it's best to either get a good night sleep or nap for 2 hours or 20 minutes.

if you got nobody in the house that wakes up around that time then don't sleep. its only one day, you can do it.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

yes, yesterday i got home at 5am and had to wake up at 7am and iwent to sleep... an hour is better than nothing.. i just drank a lot of coffee and slept 18 hours when i got home
eek.gif
I can't sleep for more than 12-13 hrs, even if Ihaven't slept in the past 2 days.

Try maybe drinking a coffee or energy drink and then lay down and try to fall asleep right after drinking that. By the time the caffeine is in your systemhopefully you'll get a little nap in and you'll wake up...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'm not even tired like that, and I have a feeling if I go to sleep I'm going to end up feeling worse

Trust me just stay up..i do it all the time.

You should buy some Centrum Energy to get you through the day, that with coffee works wonders.

Back
Top Bottom