Its 1997...youre going to a house party..how do you get the ladies?

I'd pull up in a

Rockin some

and a
172150154_5b8e73af31.jpg

and listening to
bonethugscover.jpg

jesus juice???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeh, i still did house parties. pshh booty music? fuhgedaboutid. all my miami folks know as soon as you heard "it's tiiimmeeeeee...",people went ape +##* hauling %$* to the dancefloor.
pimp.gif

im puttin on my freshest BOSS outfit and splashing some cool water cologne then im roll up fakin like i just got an important page on my skytel and i need touse lil momas nokia.

Most of yall have no idea what people were wearing in 1997. Cross colours?
smh.gif
Seriously. And to my recollection not too many were wearing beepers either. Howare you 19, 20 years old and know vividly what they were wearing??

Nobody mentioned Coogi sweaters or Parasuco jeans yet?? Y'all must not have been from NYC..

Even though I was only 8 in 1997, if I was older I would throw on this:

coogi_sweaters_.jpg

s4vo7a.jpg

air-jordan-12-xii-original-og-playoffs-black-varsity-red-white-metallic-silver-1.jpg

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Most of yall have no idea what people were wearing in 1997. Cross colours?
smh.gif
Seriously. And to my recollection not too many were wearing beepers either. How are you 19, 20 years old and know vividly what they were wearing??

son i dont know about you but everyone had a pager in 97 it went old school top view to side views in colors and the very end was back to small +#+ colorfultop views. now the crosee colours iuno about all that.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

bc03_35.JPG

Picture%20076.jpg

Paco Jeans
smokin.gif

With some...

fila-96-grant-hill-3.jpg

Id rock my pair I had on ice from 96

U10635-400.jpg

Id obviously be rockin it upside down

Pic3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, these are all ugly things. YNS, even back then.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

That's what you think...if u didnt own a pair of Grant Hills u jus werent doing it...FUBU jerseys were poppin in the late 90s, where do u live?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Them Nautica jackets were played out by '97.

And who the hell had a Triple Fat Goose in '97?
he's right. these were da "oh he's gettin money he's fly" coat

the-north-face-nuptse-puffa-jacket-black-194-p.gif

u was DA MAN if u had this..u had to run from H.S. daily so you wouldn't be robbed.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Them Nautica jackets were played out by '97.

And who the hell had a Triple Fat Goose in '97?
he's right. these were da "oh he's gettin money he's fly" coat

the-north-face-nuptse-puffa-jacket-black-194-p.gif

u was DA MAN if u had this..u had to run from H.S. daily so you wouldn't be robbed.
pimp.gif
.. i had the north face bubble.. i aint have the vanson thoi was too young.. those vansons was hard tho no ayo

I was in 10th grade and doing it in this....

Shoes: Reebok Question
question_wht_navy_red.jpg

Pants:
jeansp.png

Shirt:
tommy-hilfiger--short-sleeve-pique-polo-shirt.jpg

Scent: Tommy Hilfiger
etrust2u@11.jpg

Tunes via Sony Discman:
DonKilluminati-7DayTheory.jpg
biggie+life+after+def.jpg

Hair care
pimp.gif

0041670101635.JPG

laugh.gif
, the thread title asked how are you getting the ladies. You dudesposted your ideal fits, what are you dudes going to say to these chicks?

Much like today.....you needed a proper fit to talk to the ladies or have them talk to you. Talking game is timeless so can't put it in a category or aspecific decade.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

id come thru lookin' like
zack_morris4.jpg
Back in 97 if u looked like this, u wudnt even be gettin invited to no house parties.
laugh.gif
truth. that looked more like 1987. Though Saved by theBell was a 90s sitcom, the cast always seemed to dress like they're from the 80s

Back
Top Bottom