It's 3AM, you walk by your bedroom window, you look out and spot 4 masked men heading to your door.

all these he-man stories are hilariious

i think every1s first reaction would be panic ..

unfortunately theres no guns in ma crib. (brother used to have one but got rid of it since he had a kid)

1st- make sure every1 is awake and knows whats going on
2nd- dial 911 and put it on speaker (muted/vol low) speak as time goes (address etc.)
3rd- since i live in a 2flr crib and theers only 1 staircase try n get every1 into my moms room (faces the front lawn)
4th- flip the mattress and and shift her dresser drawer in front of the door
5th- try n get moms/pops/niece out teh window and onto the streets
6th- if its too late then me n my brother go out with a fight

Call 911.
Grab my bat.
Go to my mom's/stepdad's room and wake them up.
Get out his rifle.
Grab some knives real quick from the kitchen. (maybe if there would be enough time to go to the basement to get our 19th century sword) lol I know but it'dbe cool to actually use that thing to defend yourself.
And we going to war!!!!!

Pick up my knife, get my sister and mom on the roof (roofs hanging over the garage ftw), call 911, chill while the people are confused as to where everyone is.

Or, when I get a real gun, call 911, and have my mom talk to them while I bang out from the top of the stairs.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Go to the gun cabinet
Decide which guns I'm going to kill these dudes with
Grab a couple hundred rounds
Followed by trying to find an exit & making sure everyone in the house is getting out

Wont say but all kind of ligaments, fat, appendixes, and elbows are gonna be all over the room when its done world to Hellraiser
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by wildout4

bust the shotty from out the couch like fat joe in empire
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You And Pops Not Getting Along?
laugh.gif
nah, its common sense a man esp. father would help his family before helping himself, well I hope

by the way you guys with guns in your homes are lucky, still have to battle it out though

no way, you seen 28 weeks later, when dude jammed on his fam?

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

hop out through the back, dressed like them, ask them whats the plan.
laugh.gif

for some reason, i laughed hard when i read this.

why not open the window and yell out, " i got guns. yall are getting shot... proceed with caution"

I'd put matchbox cars at the foot of the steps. Tie paint cans to the bannister to hit them with. Set up trip lines. Pop an old black and white gangstermovie into the VCR and turn it up real loud (I'm gonna give you to the count of 3 to get your lying, no good, fourflushing carcass out my door, before Ipump your guts full of lead), and hunker down with my bb gun for a long battle.

Here's a recent picture of me showing how I would react at first. But I would overcome that initial fear and do all the stuff listed above.
homealone.jpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

why not open the window and yell out, " i got guns. yall are getting shot... proceed with caution"

Cause they got more guns.

1. wake the family up and lead them into the basement
2. grab the kitchen knives (no guns)
3. go stealth Jack Bauer, sliting throats and what not.
4. take them out one by one
5. call police

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

7a1d7cb2cef1__1242167227000.jpeg

HAHAHHA. I just realized how much "stuff" I'm currently missing.....
HAHA,

dude's got a machete like jason.

that's legit as hell, my dude.

Originally Posted by kobe82410

HAHA,

ORC SWORD my friend.

My buddy was telling me the other night and saw that I had random weapons all over the house, he would feel sorry for anyone that would attempt to break-in/robme. A while back I busted out the USP when my bro told me he saw some dudes hovering over my car parked outside.... didnt see anyone.

Originally Posted by kobe82410

HAHA,

ORC SWORD my friend.

My buddy was telling me the other night and saw that I had random weapons all over the house, he would feel sorry for anyone that would attempt to break-in/rob me. A while back I busted out the USP when my bro told me he saw some dudes hovering over my car parked outside.... didnt see anyone.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom