It's 3AM, you walk by your bedroom window, you look out and spot 4 masked men heading to your door.

Wake my girl up, tell her to take the back door out w/ my daughter, drive to the corner and wait for me while I'm loadin up my extra clip. Turn the lightsoff and stand by my basement door, wouldn't be able to see me cause its right by the living room walkway and u gotta make a quick left then a right to getdown to the bedrooms (Live on the 1st fl of a duplex).

Soon as the First one walked by, blow off his kufi, take whatever weapon he got. slowly back up crouchin, I hear a move, I'm lettin off.

After I hit one, I'm runnin out the back around to the front, when they chase me, lay on em around the front and catch em sleepin.

Kill 3 and leave one alive so I can ask him who sent em. Then go after them. F the police won't save me like my Springfield and balls could

Dude got an orc.
roll.gif

I dunno.

I'll be honest. I'd probably cry and soil myself simultaneously

That or I'd open the door, nonchalant like, talking about "good mornin'."

Either way I'd die, so igaf.

This is why I love NT, some of you are hilarious! What Tom Robinson said still has me laughing! Nice sword N3Hd3LS. But if this happened to me, my desert eagleand machete are under the bed.

When you think about it, it isn't as dangerous as it would be if you can get to your dude while they'll still approaching your house. They'vealready lost the element of surprise. This situation is much worse when you just suddenly hear gun shots go off in ya house.

First I'd be nervous as hell, call the po lice, tell my wife go to the basement and lock the door. Then id load up the AR-15 and let it ring out to letcats know it's about to get real massacreish.

First of I'm not telling anyone in my household...Imma go get naked, grab my baby oil and grease up....hop out the window and slide my way to safety.

Yell out robbers...I live in the front so they wouldnt get to pops(sleeps on the back couch)and moms(back room),pops wouldgrab his strap from his drawer right by the couch,mom would slide out the back and I would grab my joint I keep in my room and whatever happens happens...longas mom dukes is good Im not tripping
pimp.gif

It would probably interrupt a session of UFC Undisputed, so in my assumed mind state they'd probably face a series of flying knees and superman punches,ending with me trying to choke the last one out with a triangle from rubber guard.

But really, if I couldn't run out the back, I'd hit the lights and the loud alarm to create some chaos, and try to surprise/take out as many as I couldwith my baseball bat/kitchen knives.

I would hope all my past training and studying would come into play.....and since I live by myself I only have to worry about me....no hostage situations....
I know I would begin to panic a bit, but I would immediately dial 911 on my phone and leave it somewhere (cops would come to the crib on auto)....
Snatch up the .40 and the gauge (a few extra clips if possible), and hit the high ground upstairs (1 way up and 1 way down)......
Then, wish I had more guns and hope I have enough time....

Wake everyone up, tell them to find a spot to hide away from the windows, lock the doors from the rooms, and call 911.

Move as mush furniture to the front door as I can, as well as the rooms with the windows.

Turn off the lights. Set off the panic alarms on all the cars in the driveway, so that the whole neighborhood can wake up.
Take out all the knives from my kitchen, put them in a sack or backpack, and get ready for first sign of trouble.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

First of I'm not telling anyone in my household...Imma go get naked, grab my baby oil and grease up....hop out the window and slide my way to safety.
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What kinda goons are we up against???

Maybe me and my brothers can hide and strong arm one of them and take his gun.But if there are on some No Country for Old Men type @#+% then RIP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
holy crap
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i live solo so it would probably be getting my joints and waiting at the side rail of the steps and lettin off soon as they come to the door.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif