It's 3AM, you walk by your bedroom window, you look out and spot 4 masked men heading to your door.

tell my FATHER-IN-LAW someone is outside asking for him and grab wifey , then run like the wind.

I'd wake my parents up with the quickness,
Get them into my room,
Me and my pops would push my HELLA HEAVY bunk bed, thats conveniently right next to the door, in front of it.
With my bunk bed in place, trust they're NOT getting in.
With that done, my pops would call the cops while I get my madre out my window,
On to my balcony, down to the back, and get her the hell away to safety.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

As of now I don't want to think about it because all I have is a sword in my bedroom which means I'm dead
ohwell.gif
. However, I'll act like this is next month when I have my gun license.

Hopefully it'll be a night my nieces are staying over. I'll pull out the ratchet with the silencer and pick off 3 of the 4 with head shots. The 4th one will get shot in the leg. I'll then tell the 4th one that if he wants to survive he has to kill my ugly, hard headed 10 y/o niece. Once he offs her I hit him execution style from behind in the cranium...
smh.gif

roll.gif

most ppl here would sit in their rooms trying to figure who sent them or who they are, get caught in there room, and end up dead. The smart ones would go to atoilet and just wait there so that when they are murked they dont soil themselves.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

As of now I don't want to think about it because all I have is a sword in my bedroom which means I'm dead
ohwell.gif
. However, I'll act like this is next month when I have my gun license.

Hopefully it'll be a night my nieces are staying over. I'll pull out the ratchet with the silencer and pick off 3 of the 4 with head shots. The 4th one will get shot in the leg. I'll then tell the 4th one that if he wants to survive he has to kill my ugly, hard headed 10 y/o niece. Once he offs her I hit him execution style from behind in the cranium...
smh.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

It's 3 a.m in the mornin
Put my key in the door and
Bodies layin all of the floor and
I don't remember how they got there but I guess I must of killed em
Killed em

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

7a1d7cb2cef1__1242167227000.jpeg

HAHAHHA. I just realized how much "stuff" I'm currently missing.....
I bet you lay that whole display out on your bed everyday just to stare at them, and think to yourself "man, I cant wait til someone gives mereason to use these things"

Originally Posted by AR Guy

I got this, so I'd be ok
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Dudes on NT is ready for war

Me on the other hand ... I have to go out with regular house resources
First I'll wake everybody up
And whoever don't take what I'm sayin serious ...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'd calmly sit down at the table with the cal ready for confrontation.

PS I love how everyone here would turn into Rambo at the drop of a dime.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Had me dying for some reason.

I wouldn't wake up anyone, so that there is no risk for them to get out of the room exactly when the guys arrive.
Since I'm on 3 level, I would watch through the door while calling the cops, then it the "PANIC" button on my alarm.

I ain't got no gun in my house so I would improvise with a hockey stick or a kitchen knife...

I'm not Rocky, but if it's them or me... I'd take the guess...

(Sorry for the bad English
happy.gif
)

1st thing i would do is wake my mother n brother up and tell them to get in the attic (we have one of those pull down attic stairs so u really cant tell ourattic exists) next ill go in the kitchen

and grab the butcher knife while i call my best friend who lives 2 mins away (literally) and tell him to come with some dudes strapped up. await my boys'arrival while hidden in my closet

and the 1st dude who comes by the closet is gettin his throat slit, then im grabbing his weapon(s) and when my boy arrives the party begins......

Grab the gun, the clip all in the dresser next to me for easy access...wake everyone up and blast, hopefully if anyone is injured in my family it's me, butI WISH they would come in my house I'm a firm believer in self-defense.

1. Chamber the tools
2. Call 911
3. Post up in the "corner" of the room.
4. If they come into my territory, all hell would break loose.

Since we talking about 4 armed men, then this isn't a situation for the shotty or the 9mm. A .223 should handle the situation regardless if they arewearing body armour. The overpowered 7.62 stuff stay in the closet due to over peneration through dry wall.

dbqfma.jpg

werd to BFO.

Back
Top Bottom