It's 3AM, you walk by your bedroom window, you look out and spot 4 masked men heading to your door.

get everyone in one room, lock the doorr and baracade it, get ppl in the closet, call 911. and if dudes byst in before police come, air it out

Since I live by myself and am a pretty good shot, I'd post up in spot that I know they'd walk by without checking thoroughly or look behind them.

As soon as the fourth person walked by, I'd let off four head shots starting with the last person, working my way up to the first person, because if thefirst person turns around to bust, he'll most likely hit one of his homies in the panicked state.

As they all lay on the ground bleeding and twitching, I'd double tap them all.

After that, I'd grab their weapons and spray up my pad, making it look like they came in shooting and put the tools back in their hands...

I'd hit the scene wit the mini 14 serve them suckas like dope fiends, empty the whole thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

[911 dispatch] 911, forty reporting
[woman] hello 911, help me, help me
[911 dispatch] what is your emergency
[woman] there's someone in my house, there's someone in my house
[911 dispatch] can you please run by your address for me
[woman] 151 Shenedoah, Shenendoah
[911 dispatch] ma'am where inside the house are you
[woman] (oh my god)
[911 dispatch] ma'am where inside the house are you
[woman] in my room, their in my room
[911 dispatch] ma'am calm down, deputies are on the way
Is the door locked
[woman] (shriek)
[911 dispatch] ma'am?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

grab mine, put the camo on, cut the power and have my way with them
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Same %#$+ I'm on, I'm opening up windows and running out thehouse. Circle the house n pick cats off one by one from outside...[/color]

Their 8 guns in my house, I'd grab two and my so would my father. We'd rush my sister and mom down to the basement and out the back door. Then we'dgo room on the left side of the basement which is kind of dark. After the killers check the two main levels because that's where everyone sleepsthey'll come downstairs and probably go to the right since that leads to main basement space, when this happens me and day will just unload on all of them.Element of surprise.

My dudes that's on patrol on the rooftops would already have me covered.

But, if one passed through - I'd have the choppa with the banana clip waiting for him at the front door.

wake up my roommate, hed grab his shotgun. id have my S&W .40 and wait for them to come downstairs where we live

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

First of I'm not telling anyone in my household...Imma go get naked, grab my baby oil and grease up....hop out the window and slide my way to safety.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
goddamn niketalk.

Y'all already know ya boy Juice gets it in. No need for me to even tell you all how I put in work
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I would wake my mom up tell her to hide in the basement then wait for them around the corner and come out blastin

send my girl up to the attic, call 911 and sit on edge of my bed with the peace maker. The edge of the staircase is right in front of my br door so I'llpick them off as soon as they step up.

if there at my door already i would have no time really just would grab closest blade and hide behind the front door at least get one of em

Back
Top Bottom