Its 5 am, Who else is cramming for a final in the morning right now?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

it's important to get a lil sleep

good luck, i finished last week and i'm doing a pretty damn good job being a bum

This. Not sleeping is the biggest mistake you can ever make. Even if its for 2-3 hours, its worth it. Make sure you have like 45 mins before your exam to get your brain running again, but you NEED to sleep.

Obv people can do well without it and I used to just pull all nighters, but as soon as I started sleeping, it became 10x easier

dont have any finals tomorrow i just woke up with the bubble guts 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

good luck, i finished last week and i'm doing a pretty damn good job being a bum

This. Not sleeping is the biggest mistake you can ever make. Even if its for 2-3 hours, its worth it. Make sure you have like 45 mins before your exam to get your brain running again, but you NEED to sleep.

Obv people can do well without it and I used to just pull all nighters, but as soon as I started sleeping, it became 10x easier

sleep is important, but my sleep pattern is diff from most people. i usually force a 2hr nap before the exam. insomnia sucks but atleast im being productive.

Originally Posted by Theta

sleep is important, but my sleep pattern is diff from most people. i usually force a 2hr nap before the exam. insomnia sucks but atleast im being productive.

So is it safe to say a lot of NT'ers are procrastinators or is it just that much work to do?

Does working on your Common App count??

Its about to be three and I slugged out Columbia's, Cornell's, Loyola Marymount's AND Occidental's supplements!!

I hate OXY!!! SO MANY EXTRA WRITING!!!

Want to sleep already i think I would have been done 2 hours ago but I fapped and got lazy
30t6p3b.gif
fml

Oh and yes I have my Math final tomorrow.... Ain't sweating it I know ima kill...

Got 2 papers due at 10 AM.
Havent started, playing halo reach until I know I need to start.
pimp.gif

Got 2 papers due at 10 AM.
Havent started, playing halo reach until I know I need to start.
pimp.gif

So is it safe to say a lot of NT'ers are procrastinators or is it just that much work to do?

Does working on your Common App count??

Its about to be three and I slugged out Columbia's, Cornell's, Loyola Marymount's AND Occidental's supplements!!

I hate OXY!!! SO MANY EXTRA WRITING!!!

Want to sleep already i think I would have been done 2 hours ago but I fapped and got lazy
30t6p3b.gif
fml

Oh and yes I have my Math final tomorrow.... Ain't sweating it I know ima kill...

*Update from the other thread I made*

Still grinding on this essay...it's about to be 3:00 a.m. out here in Cali though.

Been taking major notes at homeboys house - group effort on trying to finish all our work, then drove by the 7-11, saw that it was safe, and swooped some drinks real quick. Drinking anything keeps me up but I feel fine right now. Just dreading that 4:30-5:00 a.m. hump, after that I'll be good for the rest of my Wednesday.

*Update from the other thread I made*

Still grinding on this essay...it's about to be 3:00 a.m. out here in Cali though.

Been taking major notes at homeboys house - group effort on trying to finish all our work, then drove by the 7-11, saw that it was safe, and swooped some drinks real quick. Drinking anything keeps me up but I feel fine right now. Just dreading that 4:30-5:00 a.m. hump, after that I'll be good for the rest of my Wednesday.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

i think most people are procrastinators...people don't like doing stuff they don't want to do, but we know the consequences if we don't do it...so we do it

Originally Posted by RKO2004

i think most people are procrastinators...people don't like doing stuff they don't want to do, but we know the consequences if we don't do it...so we do it

Back
Top Bottom