It's ayo to go grub and catch a movie with a male friend now?

People gotta chill with the homophobia. Now if ya'll get all dressed up and stuff and go out to a candle light dinner and watch a chick flick then yea. Butif ya'll just going to an Unos or Fast Food while catching an action flick I don't see anything wrong with it.

i see nothing wrong with this... i do this with a couple of my homies... we just chill and catch-up and stuff...
about that one seat rule though... for me at least... i have to put my arm in the arm rest... don't know about the theaters at your places, but the onesover here have only one arm rest.

Originally Posted by JD Turk

Maybe they are gay and aren't ready to be eposed yet. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me.
You joking right? Right?

I don't get it if it's gay for 2 dudes to go eat and see a movie together then why wouldn't it be gay for 3 dudes to go eat and see amovie?
laugh.gif
OP might be a girl but it's stated they're still lookingfor a third person which I assume would be okay for them whether male or female.

I can't even picture dudes like damn we can't go by ourselves that's mad gay or even a situation where if they did go somebody they know would seethem in the movie theater by themselves and yell AYOOOOOOO!
Originally Posted by 18key

Maybe they are gay and aren't ready to be eposed yet. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me.
You joking right? Right?
I don't think you get it. If two dudes refuse to go see a movie they want to see because they think if they go together it would be gay theymight in fact actually be hiding that they are gay. The reason alone is asinine.

Think of it when you were young. You had a best friend who you rode bikes with, shot hoops, etc. When you got dropped off @ the theater to go see a film, youweren't thinking about it being nomo, you went to see the movie, and had enough to grab McD's or something. Why would/should it be any different?

Not suspect at all. In fact I find it easier to meet girls with just one wingman. Cause girls come in at least pairs.

Naw, its cool.

This is earth there are no rules for anything.

Even if ya boys went to go see Hanna Montana together it wouldn't be gay, it would certainly look like they were, but if ya dudes were in fact not gay thenit wouldn't matter.

Edit: Depending on their age, they might just be pedo friends.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by 18key

You joking right? Right?
I don't think you get it. If two dudes refuse to go see a movie they want to see because they think if they go together it would be gay they might in fact actually be hiding that they are gay. The reason alone is asinine.
Oh yeah yeah yeah. I see where you're coming from. I must have read that wrong.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Naw, its cool.

This is earth there are no rules for anything.

Even if ya boys went to go see Hanna Montana together it wouldn't be gay, it would certainly look like they were, but if ya dudes were in fact not gay then it wouldn't matter.

Edit: Depending on their age, they might just be pedo friends.

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
I don't see nothing wrong with it, Unless dudes are Holding Hands or something j/p
laugh.gif

I saw NOTORIOUS with another buddy of mine...then we went to dave and busters and got some brews
nothing ayo about that

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Think of it when you were young. You had a best friend who you rode bikes with, shot hoops, etc. When you got dropped off @ the theater to go see a film, you weren't thinking about it being nomo, you went to see the movie, and had enough to grab McD's or something. Why would/should it be any different?
i dont think the OP is a little kid.. how you 25 still goin to the movies with your best bud?
eyes.gif

I think your boys are suspect and are afraid to confront their gay tension.

But really, it depends on the movie too tho right? Transformers? All good. Bridges over Madison County? Probably gay. Brokeback Mountain? Definitely gay.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I think your boys are suspect and are afraid to confront their gay tension.

But really, it depends on the movie too tho right? Transformers? All good. Bridges over Madison County? Probably gay. Brokeback Mountain? Definitely gay.

I know they must be tempted to do some gay stuff because when you are in groups of 2 its actually easier to pick up girls.

its okay i guess...

truth be told i'd much rather go on my own. Even over goin with a chick.....i dont like anybody to disturb my escapism
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom