It's ayo to go grub and catch a movie with a male friend now?

with 2 dudes going out to eat at buffalo wings and drinks in the bar area is coo....

i remember some dude on NT said something along the lines of..

"i went to the movies with my dad (nh)"

i was just
eek.gif
smh.gif

unless they have dinner at a FEMALE strip club and go see a movie like Fast and Furious.......then it's ayo x100

no big deal seriously....

and if you think so, u probly have some growing to do...

not tryin to throw insults, were all funny about something....

Can't say I ever felt like a lesbian by going out to eat and seeing a movie with my bff

Nope, nothing wrong with it. My crew from high school has dispersed to other areas of the country now, so we're the only two left in the area. The friendsI've mad since high school are all in MD and are just mad different from my friend, so it wouldn't work out to all go out at once.

I love how dudes in this thread are like, "Wow that's so immature BUT we still need a space in between in the theater." Talk about irony.

I do the one space thing too, but then again I don't really do the one-on-one mandate either.

I did it once and it was whatever. I mean your not gonna go holding hands or anything and seriously, who cares if you do?

the one seat left between guys at the movies actually has a name.

according to urban dictionary it is the "I'm Not Gay Seat"

did this twice with my friends cause no one else was avaliable and it was a BORING DAY and we just watched a ranom movie. Its fun but more the merrier

ME and my Homeboi caught a movie together before. No ROMO! I think its okay, just make sure you skip a chair or two.

at least if you go catch a movie or some food with a male friend

you ain't gotta pay for his ticket/meal

I do leave a seat in between if the theater isn't packed though fa sho lol

I don't see anything wrong with it... but I don't think I'd do it. The whole "dinner and a movie" is for taking a female out in my book.Ehh.

Back
Top Bottom