It's ayo to go grub and catch a movie with a male friend now?

some of you guys seriously take this homophobia to a different level
smh.gif

some of you dudes
smh.gif

some movies you just can't take a chick to. try to get a chick to go see some of these marvel movies or somethin

roll.gif
LMAO

In college, I went out with my best friend before alone and then also with a roommate and a friend. I can see the point that the 3rd is a must to rule out"suspectness" LMAO, but in the end its no big deal.

LMAO this **!% is so funny. No dude ever wants to be mistaken for one of them dudes LMAO

Rather watch one at the crib...but the 1x I did go to the movies w my boy he was the 3rd party (I was w my girl) and he sat a row behind us lol...notthat's its ayo just weird to me...but to each his own...I'd rather grab some grub and play some xbox tho.

I don't think it's #*#+. Me and NKEAIR always go get dinner together cause our other friends are always working

Not at all...me and my bro catch movies and a bite to eat all the time...
Then again I usually only go if the ticket is free, or I have a date
pimp.gif

Heh.

I think it's acceptable as long as both of you don't get extra fitted, and just wear some very casual clothes.

2 looks like a couple.

3's a crowd.

4 is a double date.

This is what my homies be preaching, stick to odd numbers SMH

I don't see anything wrong with it, but once me and my cousin went out to a bar had a couple of drinks, then started talking to a couple of chicks, andthey said "oh you guys are straight we thought yah were gay" I was like hell naw!!...

Homophobia causes so many dudes to do so many needless things. The biggest damage that homophobia has caused is that it has made close friendships"suspect." It is normal to feel a connection with someone and have it not be sexual in anyway. In almost every generation except ours, peopleunderstood that if you have known a guy since grade school; you happen to have very similar tastes in entertainment and you have had many shared experiences,like having the same classes in college or playing sports on the same team for a few years it is normal to have a sense of affection and have it not be sexualwhatsoever.

If I want to have dinner with friends and all but one cancels, I am going to have dinner with that one friend. The same is true for seeing a movie or going toa game. You guys will be less fussy about keeping an odd numbered posse when you guys start to have friends who are away at college most of the years, you andyour friends have jobs that require long hours, some of your friends move away because of their career and your friends begin to get have obligations such asfiances and marriages and themselves or their siblings having children. In high school it is easy to get three or more of the guys together. When you areolder, you may only have one night to see a friend and no one else is available.

I will concede this one thing though, I would not want to be at the mall with just one other dude. A few years ago it was December 23rd and my best friend wasfinally back in town from College, I reall ywanted to see him but we agreed that we wouldn't go to the mall unless we got at least another friend to go. Icalled him and said "let's do what any pair of straight guys do on the the 23rd, cruise the mall" to which he responded "yeah we better athird."

Maybe they are gay and aren't ready to be eposed yet. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom