It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

Originally Posted by ProMethod Man

There's actually many people who cross post, myself included...but for the most part it's just the ones that are strictly SF that are idiots.
I can somewhat agree. Most of the SuFu dedicated look like they've thrown up their last meal. I never see somone like that posting on sneakerforums. And some from NT look like they just ate someone. Never see people like that on SuFu. Maybe its the way they want their clothes to fit them. Ill neverknow. I can see how one would defend his Forum if they only posted on that one forum. Like someone from here would defend NT to death if someone talked a bunchof #@##. I understand. Its like your turf.

Adrian...Keep representing your fellow denim lovers, son!!! Btw those visvims are
pimp.gif
Let me get at those!!!

Haven't worn these in 3 years so....

2day's fit...

Nike Easter Air Force 05'...

44f15fe54541101c483591b2a1e547133256398.pjpg

db8151ee4f4e1d1ce3e1d992a11dfffb5313aec.pjpg

HAPPY EASTER to all sneaker & denim lovers....

HOLLA!!!

kiya is a homosexual. He thinks cause he works at selfedge he is god. Dude is a lame who posts on iss on the reg.

Originally Posted by offbowery

kiya is a homosexual. He thinks cause he works at selfedge he is god. Dude is a lame who posts on iss on the reg.
He has a wife. I think your jealous cause hes incredibly rich.

Originally Posted by WayToogojustin

He does in fact have a wife. Also, he doesn't just work at Self Edge, he owns it.

I'm just wondering, how do you know he is incredibly rich WayToogojustin?

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Originally Posted by WayToogojustin

He does in fact have a wife. Also, he doesn't just work at Self Edge, he owns it.

I'm just wondering, how do you know he is incredibly rich WayToogojustin?
Just guessing since he owns like 3 or 4 stores and buys and new pair of Frames every month, and runs a yo-yo company.

thanks iluvmyajs99 and good looking kenar......and i feel u about them sale racks @ shoe city
pimp.gif
......but yea man im baq up here allready

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

To the Pillow Fight in Union Sq. (NYC)

Zoo York, RL Polo jacket & Nike Vandal Supreme
(after the massacre)

2mz1wo.jpg

whhmf.jpg

the crowd

96w09i.jpg

the main event.

2enx4e1.jpg

btw, what's up to onlysomejordan who showed up for it as well.

there was some kids that had feathers and crap in their hair when i got on the L train yesterday @ union square

they said it was from a pillow fight but i had no idea there was actually a huge public pillow fight that took place there

Back
Top Bottom