IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

j o 19 wrote:
ITS A GOOD FEELING TO REPRESENT WITH PRIDE THAT I HAVE BEEN INTO FOAMS LONG BEFORE THE TELE-TUBBY FOAM BANDWAGON JUMPED ON.
Nothing should take your "feeling" away anyway, Bottom Line.

Wearing something old that has yet to be re-released as "proof" to someone else born later in life, as opposed to YOU just doing YOU is, well.................................................

I guess the days and times of this hobby now I'm assuming.

Oh well.

YOU KNOW WHAT, YOURE RIGHT, AND NOTHING DOES TAKE THAT FEELING AWAY.. REGARDLESS OF A RE-RELEASE OR NOT, I KNOW I HAVE OG'S ON MY FEET. TO BE CLEAR, MY PERSPECTIVE DOES NOT SERVE AS SELF REASSURANCE THROUGH "PROOF" TO ANYONE..IVE BEEN DOING ME FOR A LONG TIME. SIMPLY PUT, ITS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR TO HAVE THEM ON AND IN PLAIN SIGHT ITS WHAT SEPARATES ME FROM "THE DAYS AND TIMES OF THIS HOBBY NOW".

WELL..........................................

STILL NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO LINING UP...IM PLOTTIN
devil.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

I grew up in the DMV, still out here btw, and I didn't take what you said as a slight against me.

But even in the DMV, foams would sell out, but bammaz wasn't campin for foams like u see now.

.....HEAD
But in the past Foams didn't have release dates, they only had release months. That's what causing this craziness, I feel they should go back to the old system. I remember a few times the Black Foam Pros where not even scheduled to release but there just started showing up in stores. Especially that year they dropped with the black sole instead of the smoke one. 
I beat my pair of white Totals to death and was still able to sell them for $90 back in 07. I just want another pair, could careless what younger kids are on the Foam bandwagon. Just like SBs and patent AF1s, the hype will die down eventually 
THIS! I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT IN TERMS OF THE 07 ROYAL FOAMS.. LIMITED NUMBERS AND STILL A LITTLE EASY TO GET BC OF THAT... AND IF NOT EASY AT LEAST THERE WERE NO LINES, I HATE LINES

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Dope pics RL
pimp.gif

Would be a shame if Nike w*&^%d these out with a whole bunch of different colorways like the other foams and pennys
30t6p3b.gif
i would expect it to happen 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike actually released these in a royal blue/black colorway similar to the fakes that used be everywhere online a few years ago...

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Dope pics RL
pimp.gif

Would be a shame if Nike w*&^%d these out with a whole bunch of different colorways like the other foams and pennys
30t6p3b.gif
i would expect it to happen 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike actually released these in a royal blue/black colorway similar to the fakes that used be everywhere online a few years ago...

that would be dope crack OD or whatever drug term people use 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't put it past nike if they have more colorways slated for later ths year or early next year...same thing they do with all other retros...drop an og coloray or 2 at first in somewhat limited qyantity and then come up with a whole bunch of retro+ colorways because they know the avg consumer has the mentality "hey I missed out on the "cool" og retros so let me just buy these instead."..nike isn't stupid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I wouldn't put it past nike if they have more colorways slated for later ths year or early next year...same thing they do with all other retros...drop an og coloray or 2 at first in somewhat limited qyantity and then come up with a whole bunch of retro+ colorways because they know the avg consumer has the mentality "hey I missed out on the "cool" og retros so let me just buy these instead."..nike isn't stupid
laugh.gif

As long as they don't do cranberry and eggplant, I'm about cranberried and eggplanted out.

There's a lot of other colorways and combinations they can do.

Would be cool if they did a black and gold coloway, for Wake.

I wouldn't mind seeing these in other colorways just as long as they stay away from the electric/metallic colorways. Also it would be dope if they didn't incorporate clear soles.
-Found a pic of the all blacks joints...

timd1-750563.jpg

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I wouldn't mind seeing these in other colorways just as long as they stay away from the electric/metallic colorways. Also it would be dope if they didn't incorporate clear soles.
-Found a pic of the all blacks joints...

timd1-750563.jpg
thats an older pair. notice the size of the bubble and seem....

Flywire? I'm still not convinced that flywire isn't a gimmick. The shoes are heavy as hell though. I question why these are comfortable but the uptempos weren't.

more than likely ima be coppin its hard for me to pass these up man these are my fave posite. i ran these in da hole back in da day.

Damn i remember when i brought the grey foamposite in 2006 they were $160 now $225, i want the black foams!!

@beast1160 Exactly, man those were the days i tell ya. i bought my silvers from a finishline back in the day. that same finishline had the white/black ones for like 130 or so and ppl were passin on em. i shoulda bought 3 pairs but eh at least i got one.

Originally Posted by beast1160

Damn i remember when i brought the grey foamposite in 2006 they were $160 now $225, i want the black foams!!
But $160 was a sale price, retail I believe was $190. But the mark up is still ridiculous, if pairs drop in 2012 I wonder how much higher Nike will price them. Maybe even $250
30t6p3b.gif

did these already drop yet? I may have asked already but just want to know of an "around the time" release date. thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom