IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
these will decrese after 1 month they will sit 225 is high ridiculously high nike is trying to see if they can milk the consumer
those who buy release date give nike the power to raise prices
im speaking truth not trying hold out on more pairs for myself but damm nike you guys are asking for BILL MONEY now and its outrageous.

Originally Posted by deesnake003

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

These aren't going to be on swoosh

yeah that hurts
mad.gif
good pay retail like everyone else
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

these will decrese after 1 month they will sit 225 is high ridiculously high
Not too many are being released outside of "urban" markets.

So -- although everything hits outlets if you keep your ear to the "outlet streets" -- there won't be too many just sitting in "tim-buck-too USA" on these.

Matter fact, those places aren't even getting them for them to sit...

My be first shoe to initially hit Outlets at $169.99! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

these will decrese after 1 month they will sit 225 is high ridiculously high
Not too many are being released outside of "urban" markets.

So -- although everything hits outlets if you keep your ear to the "outlet streets" -- there won't be too many just sitting in "tim-buck-too USA" on these.

Matter fact, those places aren't even getting them for them to sit...

My be first shoe to initially hit Outlets at $169.99! 
roll.gif

as funny as this might sould it could also be the truth 
this is really a shoe thats ONLY hitting urban accounts 

limit quantity, up the price and the outcome is still the same as if they (nike) increased quantity,and had a lower price

from the #s Ive been hearing from NYC and DMV stores,these are definitely limited compared to other foam releases in past year or 2

just to give everyone an idea...HOH Harlem will have UNDER 300 pairs of these...and they usually get 7-900 pairs of foams on RD (which doesnt include the restocks they get afterwards)...

I,for one,was hoping outlet status...which can still happen (mostl ikely bgrades).....but the way it seems, quantity was limited by nike....but Nike can still pull one of the good ol tricks ala Freshwarer Griffs, Black/red Foams, Atlantic Penny IIs, etc. etc. (limit quantity on initial release so they sell well/sell out and few months later release them on a larger scale,sell well since people missed out but then they sit and hit outlets in small or large #s)

I remember when I had these when they 1st released and dudes were calling me the tin man, lol. I was so ahead of the game.

Random thought...

This shoe will be purchased by 100% of individuals who own foamposite boots & still have 'Diplomatic Immunity Vol.1' on thier iPod playlist...

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Random thought...

This shoe will be purchased by 100% of individuals who own foamposite boots & still have 'Diplomatic Immunity Vol.1' on thier iPod playlist...

roll.gif

Random thought...

Raises hand
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Random thought...

Raises hand
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

And not to mention... they are also released on The First of the Month.

"Wake up wake up... gotta go get that cake and break up."

Random thought...

laugh.gif

I have it on my iPod
laugh.gif
It's a well produced CD and a great for the gym.

and I still rep Harlem in VA

Man i keeps dat diplomatic immunity vol 1 on deck at all times, i dont own the foamposite boots tho. those were some good years homie.

Random thought...

guilty on both charges.

Random thought...

Dont have the boots....which would explain why im 50/50 on this release 
laugh.gif

not ready fr these..... need to fix car pay rent etc... hope they sit fr a while..... nice shoe though...

my man said footaction on 34th st got 257 pairs (weird number i know)

that means is the footlocker gets the same amount and hoh gets 300.. there should be about 800 on 34th st...

Wonder if thats enough?!?

Originally Posted by pelimpe

not ready fr these..... need to fix car pay rent etc... hope they sit fr a while..... nice shoe though...

im in a similar situation. i want em,  but i got a few other priorites that have to come first.  if i can get em discounted this weekend i'll cop,  if not i have no problem holding off and waiting til i find a reasonable price in the buy sell section on here somewhere down the line.  i want em but their not a top priority for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom