.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

^^ Thanks for this Video of the BIGGEST FAKE to come from South Florida........SMH
exclusive pic of ricky rouse during the trae/mike jones *!% whipping at the ozone awards...
2vi30w7.jpg

bonus pic of the truth:
l_9adc28ede4a4cb9d7205209d31041ed3.jpg

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^ he doesnt mean the iced out one lol

indifferent.gif

my 3rd stoneface since ive joined. you deserve it.
so he has had the iced out G for 2 years now?
it just didnt seem like that too me for some reason
maybe i took the lines in the wrong way

stone face me all you want lmaoo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

^^ Thanks for this Video of the BIGGEST FAKE to come from South Florida........SMH
exclusive pic of ricky rouse during the trae/mike jones *!% whipping at the ozone awards...
2vi30w7.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ at dude getting choked up with his pants down and dude with no shoes on.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE
Everyday he bustin' 'em, everyday he bustin' 'em.
Who the **#$ you think you f#$@in' with I'm a f$#$in cop, back to your cell turn off the lights b%$# it's f%$#in Ross.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

2vi30w7.jpg
Story? Thats mike jones with no chancletas and shorts right? Is that small-%*! plies in the back with the
eek.gif
face? And trae is the dude in the white shirt being held back?

The Jesus Piece
nerd.gif

im not a christian but the second commandment word to caesar borgia

You shall not make for yourself any graven image, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them [i.e., the graven images]; for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments." (Exodus 20:4-6, adapted from the NASV)

"You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I The Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and keep My Commandments." (Exodus 20:4-6 RSV)

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

Originally Posted by dgk3188

wow...look at gucci's new chain

dude always has some ridiculous !$!%

main.php

main.php
"you can take the n_ out the hood but you cant take the hood out the n_. "
smh.gif
laugh.gif
what are you talking about look at his house

Back
Top Bottom