.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv
Dope
pimp.gif

You can go into any of the stores or shops Ben. They will shake your hand and say the usual "How are you doing"? Then when you leave,turn aroundQUICKLY and you will see the knife or ax coming at you in Matrix Style Slow Motion...LOL Post that White Dial Brietlng Super Avenger fully flooded from the DubShow in LA.

Ben, let me know if you need any Sour Diesel when you're out in the NY. I have a delivery service with stuff that will make you forget your name.

naw nate, this time I truly think it'll be different. from what Loso tells me, them dudes are hating and no more dry hate, straight talking #*!@

I forgot that I sold the charcoal fully flooded Pro 1 bracelet SA and copped a new one.
35 carats total

this is what I have now because I haven't taken any new pics yet.
l_feb446877a40dfda3242c318047b39a2.jpg

l_1718303bf6a6331a4fd8c7fe4b0347a6.jpg

I'll get some close ups later...
also some other things.

after I slang this white face SA (inner dial iced out too) I might be reppin a new Dunamis
wink.gif
ask JofBH, i'm NO hater
laugh.gif

photo_large_127_48bbaf68b4d17_1220259688.jpg

man.... why does the dude F-A-B look like he's finna clock in at the dentists office? smh

update.... found the rest of the collection...

dickies-scrubs-splash-image.jpg

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

naw nate, this time I truly think it'll be different. from what Loso tells me, them dudes are hating and no more dry hate, straight talking #*!@

I forgot that I sold the charcoal fully flooded Pro 1 bracelet SA and copped a new one.
35 carats total

this is what I have now because I haven't taken any new pics yet.
l_feb446877a40dfda3242c318047b39a2.jpg

l_1718303bf6a6331a4fd8c7fe4b0347a6.jpg

I'll get some close ups later...
also some other things.

after I slang this white face SA (inner dial iced out too) I might be reppin a new Dunamis
wink.gif
ask JofBH, i'm NO hater
laugh.gif

nice ben

Apparently being auctioned off @ the Auction house Phillips de Pury & Company
this coming October 1st.

$200,000-$250,000..

hhcj2dq6.jpg

And this..

crunkom5.jpg

That's funny Ben. Loso's main man on the street is the biggest HATER OF ALL !!!!! He got really tight when he saw the Championship Ring to. He saidyou bought that when you could have had the ring he was trying to sell me. Dude stopped me on the street again yesterday. He really wants my business to.

Get me when you are in the District. I am really close by...You already know................ILLEST9TWO5VER !!!!!

TAKE NOTES POUND-FOR-POUND.............CAMERAS HELP !!!!!!!

A strange thing happened to running back Rudi Johnson when he visited with the Detroit Lions on Monday.

Someone stole his stuff.

Seriously.

Specifically, and as we're told by a reliable source (i.e., not the person who told Mort that Joey Harrington had agreed to terms with the Ravens onMonday, or the person who told John Clayton that Todd Bouman had agreed to terms with the Ravens on Tuesday), Johnson left his bags outside CEO MattMillen's office while he met with team officials and, ultimately, worked out a deal with the team.

So when Johnson came back to get his bags, they were nowhere to be found. Johnson and Millen were stumped.

Enter the eye in the sky.

The team checked the videotapes generated by the team's in-house surveillance system, and they quickly identified the culprit.

So who might it have been? None other than Tatum Bell, who lost his gig with the Lions after Rudi arrived.

Per the source, Bell took the bags to the house of a female acquaintance. When confronted on the matter, Bell offered up some cockamamie story that he thoughtthe bags belonged to someone he knew. The girl, however, said that she hadn't seen Bell in several months and he showed up out of the blue and asked her tokeep the bags for a while.

Johnson has retrieved the bags, and it's our understanding that charges won't be pressed.

Tatum apparently didn't know that he was being monitored.

Fortunately, the displaced running back wasn't Najeh Davenport.

Back
Top Bottom