.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Originally Posted by treewing

215259d413cfe6c278264a8524ebb0098f06574.jpg

Them look clean
Are those Snoop Dogg's?

Originally Posted by cali swag

The Iced out Heathcliff is Fresh.. Tight work kd� � I would swag it on my belt tho.. Not as a Chain.
What's that song that starts at 7:10? It's a Tyga song that ain't on his album.......

last night was the end all of end all for baller %%%*

everyone in the game can just shut the +$+% up for real!

I went to the house of hype mansion party for the VMA's last night and everyone was there, some had on decent ice, some had on very nice jewels...

but I got invited to Prince's house yes prince the singer......... his party started at like 3am.

so we enter the 40 million dollar crib with all prince symbols embossed and just everywhere....... to finally head downstairs where anthony hamilton andchristina millian are and it's like 15 people max in there and there goes prince singing and playing the guitar.... KILLING IT.

next thing you know, he is told by a friend that i'm a jeweler..... so he comes up and says "hey so you make custom jewelry?" I said yes... andhe takes off his shirt and I'm thinking immediately, this has been a surreal experience, but AYOOOOOOOO no H....
he shows me the illest %%%* I've seen in my life....

A FULLY ICED OUT WIFE BEATER!!!!!!! real diamonds y'all. maybe 2,000 carats? 4,000? no clue, all VVS D color type %%%*. I mean, huge iced out cuban, calichain? thats ballin, but diamond tank top? that's absolute clowning to the fullest. I didn't bring a camera obviously, but goddamn. it was unreal,brilliant and so ill. it was like spread out in a mesh way, but the stones varied in size from like 40 pointers to 2 carats and on the center there was a 6 or7 carat. it was ignorant. from trillion cuts to ascher cuts. it was just insane. jesus

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I went to the house of hype mansion party for the VMA's last night and everyone was there, some had on decent ice, some had on very nice jewels...

but I got invited to Prince's house yes prince the singer......... his party started at like 3am.

so we enter the 40 million dollar crib with all prince symbols embossed and just everywhere....... to finally head downstairs where anthony hamilton and christina millian are and it's like 15 people max in there and there goes prince singing and playing the guitar.... KILLING IT.

next thing you know, he is told by a friend that i'm a jeweler..... so he comes up and says "hey so you make custom jewelry?" I said yes... and he takes off his shirt and I'm thinking immediately, this has been a surreal experience, but AYOOOOOOOO no H....

A FULLY ICED OUT WIFE BEATER!!!!!!! real diamonds y'all. maybe 2,000 carats? 4,000? no clue, all VVS D color type %%%*. I mean, huge iced out cuban, cali chain? thats ballin, but diamond tank top? that's absolute clowning to the fullest. I didn't bring a camera obviously, but goddamn. it was unreal, brilliant and so ill. it was like spread out in a mesh way, but the stones varied in size from like 40 pointers to 2 carats and on the center there was a 6 or 7 carat. it was ignorant. from trillion cuts to ascher cuts. it was just insane. jesus
wow...%%*% sounds crazy.

dudes paper has got to be ridiculous. I mean he's been dropping an album every year since '87. but damn
sick.gif
a wifebeater. How do the stones stay in??

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

so we enter the 40 million dollar crib with all prince symbols embossed and just everywhere....... to finally head downstairs where anthony hamilton and christina millian are and it's like 15 people max in there and there goes prince singing and playing the guitar.... KILLING IT.

next thing you know, he is told by a friend that i'm a jeweler..... so he comes up and says "hey so you make custom jewelry?" I said yes... and he takes off his shirt and I'm thinking immediately, this has been a surreal experience, but AYOOOOOOOO no H....

A FULLY ICED OUT WIFE BEATER!!!!!!! real diamonds y'all. maybe 2,000 carats? 4,000? no clue, all VVS D color type %%%*. I mean, huge iced out cuban, cali chain? thats ballin, but diamond tank top? that's absolute clowning to the fullest. I didn't bring a camera obviously, but goddamn. it was unreal, brilliant and so ill. it was like spread out in a mesh way, but the stones varied in size from like 40 pointers to 2 carats and on the center there was a 6 or 7 carat. it was ignorant. from trillion cuts to ascher cuts. it was just insane. jesus
Did he challenge you guys to a game of basketball?

man, that's unbelievable.

i'm starting to think that stuff about prince being able to ball is true, if he's got an iced out wife beater then anything's possible.

Back
Top Bottom