.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by PremeOne

Did Prince make you pancakes?
b2b3599d4ef0c55e61bd743a636e4f129c4d4b0.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

laugh.gif
that sounds crazy. Sounds like the beginning of a flick or something at first. Prince tried to seduce him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i though he was about to say he was looking for jewels or something

i'm bout to head out to the jumpoff dinners now and after party's, but lemme say honestly, that was the bridged cliff note version...
I mean from obama's best friends there, cocaine, cult trippers, the drive up, the cooks who made breakfast to the pool and THE PICS HE HAD FRAMED? I MEANDAMN!

I got to peep out Princes garage, I don't even know what else to say.
he gotta be worth a few hundred mill easy. EASY. there was more, but I'll break that down to my homey's.
I ain't ever been star strucc and still never will, but walking into that jam session and seeing the finest birds dressed like school teacher/lawyers andjust damn.

but I did get 1 pic, but it was on christina milians camera... she just emailed it to me today.
this is from the house of hype party, her wearing 1 of my stud chains and my big @!* ring

IF_CMILIAN.jpg

I imagine Prince has a @!$* ton of stuff that people aren't going to find out about until he's dead and burried

the if on that cross looks nice. For some reason I dont the way it looks on other pieces.

the if on that cross looks nice. For some reason I dont the way it looks on other pieces.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I mean from obama's best friends there, cocaine, cult trippers, the drive up, the cooks who made breakfast to the pool and THE PICS HE HAD FRAMED? I MEAN DAMN!

I got to peep out Princes garage, I don't even know what else to say.
he gotta be worth a few hundred mill easy. EASY. there was more, but I'll break that down to my homey's.
I ain't ever been star strucc and still never will, but walking into that jam session and seeing the finest birds dressed like school teacher/lawyers and just damn.

IF_CMILIAN.jpg

This is the man that Wrote and Produced Purple Rain 13x Platinum
pimp.gif
(The 1000th issue of EntertainmentWeekly July 2008 listed Purple Rain at number one on the Top 100 Best albums of the past 25 years).

That's just one album. He's Recorded 29 of em. It's only right he rocks a Iced Out a Beater
alien.gif

I saw dude preform at The Roosevelt Hotel last year. He was rockin this crazy fit with high heels. ( I can't co-sign the high heels
smh.gif
) And he had 2 of the baddest beezies i've seen in Cali with him
pimp.gif
. The Show was ill.. it was only like 20 people there... He's that dude.

And Milian is lookin
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom